Chapter 3- Sweet Chilidog that was irrational

Yo yo yo. its up again with more of our story. you know what i (bella) have always wondered... how does a bee fly when it has tinny wings and a huge body. i know right... werid. please tell me your opion on the matter. thank you. anywho i'll let you get reeding.

vote

comment

fan

enjoy

Chapter 3- Sweet Chilidog that was irrational

Joseph walks me to a bench. He then kneels down in front of me and looks at my knee. The cuts pretty deep, but I've had worse. It is just now that I realize how much worse I have had. It was only a couple of years ago that I broke my toe in the woods and had to drag myself three miles home. But that means... I was playing it up for him.

Sweet Chilidog what did I just do?

"This is pretty bad." He looks up and smiles at me. My heart accelerates to the point where it's painful. This is absolutely unnecessary. It is completely irrational that he should affect me in this way. We have only just met. And besides, he is probably from the other family. Didn't I just promise myself that I would have nothing to do with them? "I should take you to see Jacky."

"No, no. I'll be fine. I just need to sit." What's wrong with me? I should be going now, to see this Jacky person.

I look around the gardens. They are beautiful, no wait. That doesn't cover it. They are spectacular. I love them. It is clear I will be spending a lot of time out here. I look back to where Joseph is, only to realize that he is not in front of me, but next to me. Just inches away. "Do you live here?"

He smiles, playing again with the rhythm of my heart. "No, I'm a gardener." A gardener, I'm liking this guy more and more. I struggle to keep my mouth closed.

"You... did this?"

"Yes."

"Wow." I look around the garden again. They now seem even more extravagant than before. I wonder absently when my vocabulary got so big. "Seriously." He nodded. "Your very good." Understatement of the century. He smiles again. "Do you live here." I am hopeful... too hopeful.

"No, I live I a cottage over there on the grounds." He points to the west... I think.

"Just through the woods?"

"Yep."

"Cool."

The wind blows my hair into my face. I pull it to the base of my neck and plate it, tying a band at the end. I look at Joseph. He is staring of into the woods. "I need to go."

"What?" I'm sad... too sad. What is wrong with me? I should be with Jacky and Vicky right now, getting my leg treated.

"I need to get back to the horses. Something is wrong."

"You have horses." Loving this guy. My voice is low and serious.

He laughs at me expression. "No, Julie has horses, two, I look after them, although. I am aloud to ride them."

"Seriously. Like sit on them and walk and run and feed them and..." I trail of hearing how dumb I sound. I used to ride. I'm quite good actually. My mum took me to lessons until... But after that money and luck went downhill so I stopped. The only problem was if I didn't trust the horse I wasn't getting on...

"You want to come." I look up at him. Snapping out of my personal flashback.

"Yes I'd love to, only, I won't be in the way will I?" he shook his head. "And you won't get in trouble if I'm there?"

"Not if no-one finds out." A gardener and daredevil. Someone needs to tame this wild stallion.

"Okay then. Which way?" I stand up and wrap my scarf round my knee. Then I walk forwards, stopping when he doesn't follow. "What?"

"Are you not in pain and, don't you care about your scarf?" I smile.

"I've been through worse. A couple of years ago. I broke my toe in the woods and had to walk the three mile walk home. I made it. This is nothing. And my scarf will get over it." He just stares at me. "If you haven't guessed I'm not your average girl."

"You look like an average girl to me." I frown. I'm wearing shorts, a T-shirt, tennis shoes and a scarf round my knee.

"You know that is very offensive." He smiles, making me forget my anger and concentrate on slowing my heart beat.

"Sorry. I forgot I was talking to a guest. Please forgive me for my rudeness miss. Please follow me." He starts walking. I pull his arm back; a thrill goes through when an electrical current goes through me.

"First of all, if you call me 'Miss' again, I will slap you..." He grins. "... and secondly don't consider me as a guest, more as a friend."

"Yes Madam, anything else."

"I hate you." What a lie. It was a good lie. But still a lie. I walk off.

"Where are you going?"

"Too see the horses."

"Well your going the wrong way." He pulls my waist the other way, my anger drains away.

"Well..." I'm lost for words. Definitely considering blanking him. Although, not sure how that will go. I sigh.

"I'm really sorry." His face is so sincere that I give in.

"Fine." He smiles, my heart increases speed, again, and I smile back. I follow him into the woods, too gladly.

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬'

hope you injoyed.

please anwser our question 'how does a bee fly?'

and reed the next chapter

:)