Chapter 54 - 'I've worked it out, drama comes in threes.

This is the last chapter i'm afraid. Hope you like it. Comment, Vote, Fan!! All that stuff. 

Meg and Bella

xxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 54 – 'I've worked it out, drama comes in threes.

My heart stops as I take him in. Brown blond hair, deep blue eyes, chiselled eight pack. I feel a deep gash rip through my chest as I take a deep breath.

Only now do I realize that it was Phi and not me who said the words. She is stood in front of me in a defensive pose.

“Huh?” I can’t find it in me to say anything. I can see him but he can’t see me. “Damien!” I notice that the hall has gone silent as everyone watches. Another thing to add to the gossip chapter.

“I...” He stops and looks at her, as if trying to find something wrong. If only he knew.

“Yeah?” Her voice is dark. Is she really that angry at him? He should be angry at me. “Why are you here.”

“I came to talk.” He manages to get out.

“Talk?” Phi repeats.

“Yeah, can we go somewhere Saffron?” My breath catches as I hear him say my name.

“There is just one problem, I'm not Saffron.” She says.

“What.” I step out.

“I am.”

To say that he stopped speaking would be an understatement. He looked like he was chocking as he took in my appearance.

“S-saffron.” I take a deep breath and somehow I manage to pull my emotions partly in.

“Damien.” I whisper. “Why are you here?” He holds my gaze for a moment.

“Vicky told me to come, to let you explain.” He takes a step towards me and a shutter back. “Safi I...”

“You left me, you didn’t let me tell you what happened.”

“I was angry.” He says gently and I shake my head.

“So was I.” We are quiet for a moment more, just looking at one and other. “How are you?” I finally say. I just can’t think of anything else.

“I'm... fine. Not really done much. Just hung out.” I nod. “You?” I laugh darkly.

“You don’t even want to know.” I say. “So much has happened, too much.” He doesn’t respond. Just stands. “You've met Phi.” I say gesturing to the scowling girl beside me. “My sister.”

“What?” I smile.

“It is a long story.” I say. “But I need to...”

“SAFFRON!” I hear max shout as he runs down the corridor. “Oh my gosh I never thought id catch you.” He stops and looks at me. “I think I might be gay.” You could say I froze, mouth hanging open. “Gosh, what’s with the silent hall way it is like someone just died.” I gesture my head to the left and he looks at Dami. “I take it this is a bad time.” I nod.

“Yeah.” I nod slowly. “Just a little.” I stare blankly for a moment, ordering my thoughts before placing a smile on my face. “Take a picture guys, it’ll last longer!” Everyone starts moving again with soft murmurs. “Vicky, Please take Phi home.”

“But... are you going to be okay.” I smile at her and sigh.

“Yeah, always am. Just take her back and don’t let her do anything stupid.” She nods and gestures to Phi.