But, really. Who would I call anyway?

So, I spend the rest of the day in the city, finding the reasons why London is known for its beauty and magic. I'm fascinated by everything around me. Especially people. They're all so nice to me and I'm just a stranger to them.

It actually makes me yearn to stay here forever. Until I remember that not everything is really that perfect here. Maybe on the outside, it's all bliss and beauty, but inside ...

So, no. It's not really the city that could grant me an escape from my old life. It's way more than that. And I was actually stupid for believing that if I moved somewhere completely new, everything would suddenly change.

I wander around the city until the sun is starting to set and the sky starts to darken. I watch the changing sky. I love the sky in the summer, especially the sunsets. They're always special.

But my admiring stops abruptly when I look around and don't notice anything familiar. I haven't been walking here before.

And just like that, I realise that I don't actually know where I am.

I try not to panic, I really do. I take some calming breaths, looking around to see if any store would be familiar, but hello, this is London and there are the same stores around every corner. I try to look to see if there's anything to see where even am I.

And when I don't, that's when I let myself panic.

There goes my praying.

I can't even remember where I came from through the fog in my mind. It probably has to do something that I was carelessly walking around, too deep in my thoughts to keep looking where I'm even going. And here I have it now.

I keep wandering around again, looking around me. As the sun starts setting, I see how the city changes in front of my eyes. There's nothing the same. It's completely different walking around the city in the daytime than at nighttime. Even people are different. They're louder, they're smiling more and they're just more ... energetic.

Also, another thing, there are a lot more people here now than there was when the sun was still up high.

That makes me panic even more.

When I admit my defeat, I ask some people to point me to the nearest underground station. One thing more to add to my list why I love London so much – there are a lot of underground stations around. Thank God for the nice women out in the dark because men seem to transform from princes to frogs in the nighttime.

I go to the underground and then wait for my Tube. I don't have to wait long, thankfully. It's full, so I have to stand, but that doesn't bother me, even though my legs hurt from walking around so much today.

I'll really need to get used to this. Because I want to repeat this as soon as possible, the next time of course without getting lost if it'll be possible. There's just something ... exciting about the city, something intriguing.

When I get back to the villa, it's really dark outside. The air also chilled and I'm thankful that I wore jeans instead of shorts.

''My God! Where were you?'' are the words that I get greeted with the instant I step foot inside.

Alfred, Rosalyn, holding Amelia and Sam rush in the hallway, joining Rosanna who's looking me up and down as if she was looking for any injuries.

''I'm ... I was in the city. Did something happen?'' I ask cautiously, looking from one to another.

Rosalyn puts her hand on her forehead, closing her eyes and Sam response to my question, ''We thought you got lost somewhere! You didn't even tell anyone where you're going. And without you having a cellphone, we couldn't reach you.''