VanossGaming - More than friends.

I woke up to the sound rain hitting the roof of my house. I rolled over to face the window, seeing the down pour that was going on outside. I sighed and stood up, getting  dressed in skinny jeans and a plaid shirt (pic in header thingy) I went downstairs to get something for breakfast. I was eating a bagel when I got a text.

E- means Evan obviously 

Y- means you obviously

***

E- Hey, Y/n. What are you doing today?

 Y- Nothing. Why?

E- I'll be there is 15. 

Y- okay

*****TIME SKIP BC I"M LAZY*****

I heard a knock on the door.  I stood up to answer it, knowing it was Evan. He stood there holding backs of snacks, drinks, and movies.

"I know how hate the rain" he said with a small smile. 

I moved out of the way letting him in. He walked into the kitchen putting down the bags. I ran over and hugged him.

"Evan you are the bestest best friend ever" I said while still hugging him. 

"Yea...best friends" he whispered.

"what?"

"nothing"

"so what movies did you bring?"

"umm Y/F/M (your favourite movies

I grabbed Y/f/m and put it in the dvd player. I plopped down on the couch, pulling Evan down with me. He sat at my side, while I sat with my arm resting on the arm (or whatever that thingy is called) of the couch. 

****Time skip****

Evan's POV

"I will never get tired of that movie" Y/N said with a smile. 

"It is a good movie" I said standing up to stretch. 

I walked to the bathroom and texted Delirious. 

E - dude I don't know how much longer I can keep this up.

D - Just tell her. What's the worst that can happen. 

E - but what it she doesn't feel the same way about me?

D - Just tell her and stop being a little bitch. 

E - wow okay. Fine. 

I walked out of the bathroom and sat down with Y/n. She had put in another movie. 

"what movie now? "

"you'll see" she said smiling 

***time skip again***

About halfway through the movie y/n looked over at me. I looked back and she scooted closer to me, our faces inches apart. I leaned in closing the gap that separated up.  She kissed back, surprising me. We pulled way and awkwardly sat there. 

"I'm gonna go" I said and walked to the door

"wait Ev..." Y/n began to say but was cut off by me walking out the door. 

I got in my car and drove to delirious' house. I ran up to the door, banging on it. 

"Delirious, open the fucking door!" I screamed 

After several minutes of banging on the door, screaming, and becoming extremely wet from the current down pour, stood a tired looking Delirious. 

"what the fuck man" del said after letting me in to his home. "I thought you were hanging out with Y/n today, why are you here"

"I did it.....I kissed y/n"

"you what?" del asked wide eyed. 

"I. Kissed. Y/n." 

"I can't believe you actually did it." 

"I can't either, god I'm so fucking dumb." I said. 

"I have an idea" del said pulling out his phone

*******

Y/n's POV

"Wait Ev......" 

I sat on my couch thinking about what just happened. 

"Do I have feelings for Evan?" i asked myself. "He's my best friend i can be in love with my best friend." 

I got a phone call. It was delirious, thank god.

"hello" 

"hey y/n, can you come over. Everyone's busy and I'm bored."

"Yea, i'll be there in 10 minutes." 

I got in my car and drove to delirious' house.

********

I knocked on the door and Del immediately opened it. He let me in and we walked to his living room. 

"hey I'll be right back I gotta go grab my uh...phone" Delirious said 

"okay"   i said cheerfully

I felt someone sit down beside me, i thought it was del. 

"wow that was fast d...." i said turning my head to see Evan. 

"Look y/n we need to talk about what happened earlier" 

"Okay" i said in a small voice 

"Look y/n, I love you. I can't go a day without thinking of you. I want you to mine, but sadly you are just my best friend. I understand if this makes things awkward between us."

I don't know what came over me. I grabbed Evan's face and pulled it to mine connecting our lips. I pulled away after a few seconds. 

"I love you too Evan" 

"Thank god" he said before kissing my again. 

"WOOOOOOO GO EVAN" Delirious said ruining our moment. 

We all laughed.

"so how about those video games?" I said turning on del's console. 

Hellooooo. Welcome to my first one-shot book type thingy. I'm sorry if this was shitty. I will do requests BUT they will only be 'person x reader' stories. I can't guarantee a new chapter/story/one-shot/imagine  once a week but that's what i'm planning on trying to do.  I really hope you enjoyed this one. It was about 1011 words (including this Author's note thing, p.s I won't be putting long a/n's on all of the one shots) Um so yea. I have a few more oneshots already planned out and are ready to be typed so be on the look out for those. I'm super sorry this was super long, but thank you if you actually read this :)

Rules for requests. 

*  I WILL NOT DO A ONE-SHOT FOR ONE SPECIFIC PERSON/READER!! 

* YOU MUST DM/PRIVATE MESSAGE ME THAT WAY IT'LL BE EASIER TO KEEP TRACK OF!!

*YOUR DM MUST INCLUDE WHO YOU WANT IT TO BE ABOUT AND THE SCENARIO,!! 

I WILL TRY MY BEST TO ANSWER THE DM'S BUT I'M REALLY BAD AT RESPONDING TO TEXTS AND SHIT SO IT MIGHT TAKE A FEW DAYS FOR ME TO RESPOND. SORRY. 

Please respect my rules/requirements. 

Thanks for reading all of that and i hope you enjoyed that one-shot!! 

Until next time 

-DANINATOR_LOLZOR/Muni_Ladd

-