Chapter 1

"(Y/n), do you feel that?" Tsuki, who is in a form of a black sword, questioned. "It seems to be coming from there." Her twin brother, Taiyou said, in a form of a white sword. "Okay, let's go!!" (Y/n) whispered as she ran with both swords in hands. A scream was heard throughout the forest as blood and body parts scattered the grass floor. "Yep, this is the place alright." Tsuki noted as her reflection was shown in her weapon form. (Y/n) put her back against a tree as she looked to the side. The footsteps of the Kishin she was looking for, carried the body of the now lifeless women. "Eww, how disgusting." "Tsuki, be quiet!"  Taiyou silenced his sister. "Shhh!!!" The Kishin turned his head as (Y/n) hid herself once again behind the tree. "We go on three, one.." "Two!" Tsuki shouted. "Three.." Taiyou said after as (Y/n) jumped out of her hiding spot and rushed towards the Kishin. An ear piercing scream filled their ears as the Kishin furiously attacked them. Effortlessly dodging, (Y/n) pierced through the Kishin as it gave one final screech. Both her weapons transforming back to their original forms as a red glowing soul floated in the air. "So who's turn is it?" The (h/c) raised a brow at her two weapons. The twins both looked at each other before looking towards back with matching smirks on their faces. "Why don't you give a try, (Y/n)~" Tsuki appeared on her left. "You never tried a Kishin soul before~" Taiyou appeared on her right. "You are both a weapon and a meister after all~" they both said in unison. (Y/n) thought about it for a while before smiling. "Maybe I should." The twins cheered as the female reached out towards the soul. Once her hand came in contact with the soul it started shining brightly blinding the three. "Aaahhh!!!!"

They all blinked their eyes as they looked around to what seems to be a lost city. "Woah..." Tsuki said in awe. A roar broke their thoughts as a giant creature flew above them. "Quick!" (Y/n) pulled both Taiyou and Tsuki behind a rock as the serpent dragon passed them. "What was that?" Taiyou asked. "I don't know." Tsuki replied. "Hey guys..." The twins looked a butterfly sucking (Y/n)'s blood. Tsuki screeched as she furiously punched at the butterflies. "I hate bugs!!!" The three ran from the blood sucking butterflies as they stopped to catch their breathes. "I don't think we're in Death City no more." "Thanks for pointing that out, Sherlock." Tsuki replied sarcastically to her brother. "Will you two shut up for a while?!" Water was shooting towards as (Y/n) took no mind of it. "It's your guys' fault we're are even here!!" "Umm.. (Y-y/n)..." Tsuki shook as she pointed at the water. "What?!??!!" (Y/n) turned her head as her eyes widen. Taiyou couldn't help but roll his eyes as he put his arms around their waist and dodge the jet of water. He set them down as his eyes widen as the now dissolving floor. "We need to defeat that thing now!!" (Y/n) ordered as the twins nodded as they separated. "We need to find his weakness!" Taiyou as he ran. "Take this!!" Tsuki jumped in the air and pierce the beast with her arm that was in a form of a blade. "Ha." She smirked but her eyes immediately widen as the beast healed it's cut. "Aaahhh!!" She ran towards the other two. "(Y/n) do something your the one with the magic!!" The said female along with Taiyou can't help but sweat dropped as they ran. Taiyou jumped in the air, dodging the burst of water coming towards him as he turned his back. "Aargh!" He pulled the trigger with his mouth as he threw the bomb. Smoke covered everyone's sight as the beast appeared unharm. "Just what is this thing?!" Taiyou shouted as the beast strike its tail at him, successfully hitting him. "Taiyou!" Both girls shouted. "(Y/n)!!" Tsuki shouted. 'Come on (Y/n), think. Where would its weakness be?' (E/c) eyes scanned the serpent as she spotted a shining gem on its forehead. 'Ah hah!' "Tsuki! Quick! Turn into a gun!" "Alright!!" She replied to her meister. Quickly turned into a gun, (Y/n) fused her magic. "Here we go!!" A bullet with a beam of lightning shot from the gun as it hit the gem on its forehead. "RRRRRRWWWW!!!!" "Tsuki!" "Got it!" A black sword replaced the gun as (Y/n) jumped up high in the air, successfully hitting the gem. It gave one final screech as it turned to smoke revealing the gem. "I got it!" Tsuki transformed and grabbed the gem in her hand as they both landed on the ground. "Tsuki, (Y/n)!!" They turned their head as they saw Taiyou running towards them with a gem in his hand. "Taiyou!!" The twins embraced as (Y/n) rolled her eyes, crossing her arm over her chest. Walking towards the group, Taiyou noticing her presence released the hug as he smiled and opened his arms. "Did you miss me to-" "Give me that." (Y/n) took the gem from his hands as she observed it. Tsuki patted her brother's back as (Y/n) asked where did he find the gem. "Umm... I fought a giant crab.." He muttered. "HAHAHAHAHA!!! OH MY GOSH!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!" Tsuki rolled over the ground, holding her stomach. "Hey it's not funny!!" Taiyou retorted. (Y/n) rolled her eyes as she walked towards a large door. The twins continue blabbering as she put both gems into their sockets. The bright light caught the twins' attention as they followed their meister. (Y/n) gave a nod as they entered. They shielded their eyes from the bright light as the light faded away. Everywhere they saw was gold and silver, bronze and jewelry. (Y/n) went forward as she touch a shining mirror as a voice was heard. "I am the Djinn of this dungeon, who shall become my master!!" "What?!?" Tsuki shouted in disbelief. The djinn hummed as it looked between the three. "It seems you three came from a different world." "You mean to say we are not from here!!" (Y/n) shouted in disbelief. "It must have been because of (Y/n)'s magic when she touch the Kishin's soul!!" Taiyou said. "You guys are the one that told me!!" (Y/n) yelled as she clenched her fist. "Well it was your choice!!" Tsuki shouted back, clashing her forehead against (Y/n)'s. The females continued arguing as Taiyou soon joined the fight. The djinn held an amused face as it cleared its throat. "The world your in consists of magic, metal vessels, and djinns." "Magic?" Tsuki tilted her head to the left. "Yes, in this world consists of rukh, which goes through everyone's source of magoi." "Rukh? Are those that yellow bird things?" (Y/n) asked. "Yeah, we can see them too." The twin said at the same time.

~A while later~

"Now who should become my master!" The twins both had smirks as they look at (Y/n). "Go on!" They said as they gave her a push forward. (Y/n) stumbled forwards as she looked up and cleared her throat. "I will!" The djinn raised a brow before nodding. "Then prove you are worthy!!" Creatures appeared as (Y/n) looked at Tsuki and Taiyou. They gave a nod before transforms into their twin swords. The djinn gave a look of surprise but it was immediately replaced with interest. "Since now I know I'm not in  Death City anymore, the rules don't apply to me!! Lord Death has no control of me now!!" (Y/n) shouted as she fused lightning with her weapons. Black and white lightning surrounded her body as she struck the creatures in one blow. She faced the djinn as her face held determination. "You're different." The djinn bluntly said. "Of course~" Tsuki's reflection shown from the black sword. "She is a trickster demigod after all~" Taiyou finished, his reflection showing from the white sword. They both transformed back as they all look at the djinn. The djinn smiled as it rose from its spot. "I see, you are the legendary Demigod. It has been in many stories." "What?" (Y/n) look at the djinn in surprise. "But I didn't expect the demigod to be so young..." (Y/n)'a bangs shadowed her eyes as she clenched a fist, a tick mark visible. Tsuki and Taiyou let out laughter as they put a hand on (Y/n)'s head, which another tick mark appeared. "You hear that (Y/n)?" Taiyou laughed. "You're a chibi!" Tsuki finished and laughed. Another tick mark appeared as (Y/n) she looked up with a glare. "It's not my fault I have to where that stupid bracelet!!" The twins gave one last laugh as they petted her head affectionately. "Yeah, we know." They said. The djinn can't help but raise a brow. "Bracelet?" Everyone looked at the djinn as the twins smirked. "As you see our meister here-" "She's actually the oldest out of all of us." Tsuki finished her brother's sentence. "Before you ask why I look like this is because the bracelet Lord Death put on me made me look like this." (Y/n) puffed, crossing her arms ire her chest. "Before, she looked like this." Taiyou showed a picture of an older version of (Y/n). "But since she has to wear the bracelet, it makes her seem younger and have a child's voice." Tsuki explained. "They just don't want (Y/n) to be too powerful or to accidentally do something that will put us in danger." Taiyou said. "She still has her abilities just not as powerful as it was before." Tsuki smiled. (Y/n) puffed out her cheeks. "I could explain on my own."  "We also have one too." The twins showed a similar bracelet to (Y/n)'s. "If we separate it hurts us until one of us is near but to have the pain fully away we need to be all together. Otherwise, it would just burn us. But also if we do 'something' it would electrify all of us, no matter how far we are." The twins smiled. The djinn nodded. "Alright, (Y/n) you have proved to be worthy and therefore you received my power." The djinn started glowing. "Hey wait!" (Y/n) took out a small bag and opened it as all the treasure were sucked in. "Okay!" "Since your weapons are twins, they will both contain my power and you, (Y/n) is the one to have full power over it while the twins could also use it's power but not like you." The djinn disappeared as the twins had eight pointed stars on their forearms. "The dungeon is shaking!!" A bright light blinded them as they were suddenly outside falling towards the ground. "(Y/n)?!??!!" The said female rolled her eyes as they started falling towards the ground faster. The twins panicked as they started getting closer to the floor. They closed their eyes and waited for the impact. (Y/n) snapped her fingers. It never came. Opening their eyes slowly they noticed they were floating above the ground then dropped. "Hah! We're alive!" The twins hugged each other, tears in their eyes. (Y/n)'s eye twitched. "It's not like you were going to die anyway." The twins were about to protest but a roar interrupted them. "Oh come on!!" The twins smirked as they looked at their meister. "Knock yourself out.." She replied already knowing what they wanted. The twins cheered as the chibi crossed her legs and sat down.

"Hey Mr. Sinbad." Sinbad smiled and looked at the blue haired magi. " There are people there." Sinbad followed Aladdin's gaze as he spotted a little girl and a pair of twins. "What are they doing?!!"

A white haired man and a blue haired women took the twin's spotlight. Everyone cheered as the white haired man cut up the creature. The twins sulked but unknown to them he took (Y/n) to his king. "Let me go!"

~End of Chapter 1~