Imagine #1 Broken part 1

♡CJ♡

(Y/N's P.O.V.)

"PAN, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I yelled with tears in my eyes. "Oh Y/N, didn't see you there." he said with an evil smirk on his face. "Is that all you have to say, when you were just kissing another girl?!" I screamed. By now, my heart was broken. All I could think about was how much I wanted to just break down, right there in front of them. But I didn't want to show weakness. "I thought you loved me Peter....." I said looking straight into his eyes. I could've swore I saw sadness in them, but I ignored it.

"He doesn't love you Y/N" Wendy said with an annoying smile. I clenched my jaw. "You're right Wendy......." Peter said. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "But I don't love you either." he said. I jerked my head up just in time to see Pan throughing Wendy through the air. I looked at Peter scared. Then he said, "Your next!" and then started chasing me.

One year ago

I woke with the sand beneath my feet. I looked around and saw what looked like a forest. I was curious, so I stood up and started walking through the trees. I walked for 20 minutes and my feet were killing me. I sat down on a rock to take a break when I heard people running towards me.

I looked behind me and saw about 10 boys coming straight at me. I turned around to start running but ran right into someone. We both fell to the ground. When I stood up, I saw that the boy I ran into had dirty blond hair, a scar acrossed his face, and was much taller than me.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" He said. "Pan will be suprised to see this." he added. "Where am I?" I asked. He looked at the boys and chuckled, "You're in Neverland!" He said loudly with his arms in the air. "Now come on boys, lets get her tied up. Pan is waiting...... and by the way, my name's Felix" he said in a tone that made me nervous. When they came near me, I let it out. I started punching and kicking, anything I could do to get away from them. It worked, but when I turned to the boy I ran into, he blew pink dust in my face and I blacked out.

When I woke up, I was tied to a tree. A boy was crouched down in front of me just staring at me. It wasn't a boy that I saw from earlier. He had brown hair, beautiful green eyes, and he was georgeous! "Hello love" he said in a british accent. My heart melted. "H-Hi" I stuttered. "Well don't be shy, what's your name? he asked. "Y/N" I said. "Beautiful name, for a beautiful girl." he flirted. We stared at eachother for about thirty seconds until he yelled "BOYS, untie her."

"What" Felix said with anger. "I SAID...untie her" he said a little annoyed but then smiled at me. The boys scurried over to me and did as they were told. I looked at my wrist and they were bleeding from the ropes. Then Felix squeezed them and I winced in pain. "Keep your distance from Pan, Y/N" he said as he squeezed harder. I felt a tear run down my cheek and then all of a sudden, the boy punched Felix. I stood there in shock. Then he takes my hands and looks deep into my eyes. I soon felt the pain drift away from my wrists. I look down at them and see that my wrist were completely healed. "Magic" I whispered, "Who are you" I asked. "Oh did I forget to introduce myself? I'm Peter, Peter
Pan."

◇◇◇

Hey guys, this was my first imagine! A part two will be coming soon! Sorry for the cringeyness, I'm still working on my writing. Just please stick with me here, I promise I'll get better!

~See ya peeps!