possible // ; her »last chapter«

*After 4 years*

"Where did Omma go?" Taehiso asked Taehyung. 

"your Omma?" as he carried his four years old son, "she's living anywehere..."

"she don't have poverty?"

"Not like that... and she don't need that anymore"

"why?"

"I can't tell yet but she's watching us from the stars above. She's watching us.."

"Appa, how did Omma died?" Taehiso finally asked his Appa.

Taehyung doesn't want this to happen, this is what he's trying to avoid — the question from his son about his Omma. He never want to remember those days, he doesn't want to remember how he sees Bethany drowning. He never want to remember that he did nothing.

"Appa?!" Taehyung widend his eyes, getting shocked to his son, "I'm asking you..." he chuckle.

"I will tell you when you turn 6..." as he pinched his son's nose.

"Dwaeji!" Jimin came with the boys. Seokjin, Minho, Jungkook and Yoongi. "Taehyung-ah!" they did a brofist together.

"Yow man!" Taehyung said.

"Yow Taehyung! Ah, Dwaeji-ah, how are you? lil'boy.." Jimin asked Taehiso.

"I'm alright, samchon! Where's Jerika?! I miss playing with her" he said and smile.

"Oh... your Dongsaeng is with her Mom right now, I can't bring her with us. She's having her ballet class.."

"I miss her.."

"she misses you too" Jimin smiled.

"Taehiso" Taehyung called in a serious tone, "remember that Jerika is your cousin..."

"I know Appa. I'm just a great big brother, no need to remind me"

"wow.. you're the boy!" Yoongi teased Taehiso.

"Not a man?" Taehiso asked.

"Nope. I'm the man. I've got swag" Yoongi said and drink his coffee.

They're in a cafe. They take their seats and order for foods. Taehiso choose to have a rainbow cake and chocolate shake. He's spoiled. Jimin start to call him 'Dwaeji' because when Taehiso is such a small bean baby, he loves to punch his 'pig' stuff toy and he's quite fat and chubby. Cutie.

"Taehyung, it's her death anniversary on Wednesday. What is your plan?" Minho asked out of the blue.

"I don't have any idea yet" he said looking down, "why should I think of it? it's been 2 years but... I still can't believe that—" he got cutted off by Taehiso.

"Appa, what is death anniversary? do we need to celebrate it! It's Anniversary. I remember when Halmoni's Wedding Anniversary.. we are there and we celebrate it!"

"Wedding is different to Death, Taehiso" Minho stated, "Wedding is just like to your Halmoni and the Death.. uhm.. it's nothing important" he smile.

"so.. death anniversary is not important?" Taehiso said.

"not like that" Jin said, "you will understand in future" he smile.

"Dwaeji, do you want some candies?" Jungkook asked changing the topic.

"YES! SAMCHON!" he cheered and stand up, "Appa! Appa! can I have some gummies?"