possible // ; the game

I know! I can hear you screaming because of the gif lol hahahahaha

**

"so I heard that you are currently have the position of being next to the CEO?" asked by Jimin's Omma.

He nod his head, "Yes and also... CEO's daughter is my wife, Choi Bethany.. but she's using my surname now"

"you've changed a lot, Taehyung. We are so proud of you" said by Jimin's Appa, "If your parents are still here? they must be so proud of you"

"Thank you" he smiled, half of it - a weak smile. He miss his parents so much after they got involved to a car accident. What he only have is his siblings with him, but they are staying with his Halmoni on Daegu.

another guy came around.

"Jungkook!" Jimin stood up and greet the guy.

"Look who's here? the baby of our family" teased by Taehyung.

"Yah! Hyung!" he said and chuckle.

"where's your parents?" - Jimin's Omma

"they'll be here anytime soon" he said and landed his eyes to Bethany, "oh.. you must be my Hyung's wife?"

she nod and stood up, "annyeong.. my name is Kim Bethany"

jungkook offered his hands towards her, as they both did a shake hands.

( how come that Taehyung's family genes can be good as hell like this? I mean.. they all looked so damn handsome, how can they stay single? ) Beth thought to herself.

Jungkook has been seated next to Jimin, "so how's life, Jungkook?" asked by Taehyung.

"still the same.. I currently handling my Dad's company in New York that's why I mostly went there.. and did not attend your Wedding day.. Mianhae~"

"Maybe we'll leave you alone okay? I think Jungkook's parents are here" said by Jimin's Appa and they made there excused.

" Well I understand you guys why you're not there during my Wedding day. I was very thankful that your parents still attends my special day" Taehyung smiled and looks at Beth.

"We are so proud!" Jimin said.

"Hyung, who's that girls?" asked by Jungkook pointing the new comer.

"that is the Min's family.. I was very close with Yoongi since we are bestfriends during highschool and college, but I wasn't sure if who's the two girls behind him? He told me a lot about his sister but I'm not sure at all"

Yoongi came over to his bestfriend, Jimin. They did their brofist.

"Yoongi.. these are my cousins, Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung and also she is Kim-Choi Bethany.. Taehyung's wife" Jimin introduced them.

"Nice to meet you.. Jungkook and Taehyung, and also you.. Bethany. I'm Min Yoongi and this is my sister, Min Er-Kae.. and my cousin, Lee Denzella"

"I do know him, Oppa" as Denzella looks at Jungkook from head to toe- with her disgust look, "he's the guy who ditched me before for someone" as she rolled her eyes, "what a small world, eh?" she chuckle.

"Yeah, what a small world" Jungkook said and smirked, "you ain't important so why should I entertain you instead?"

"Hey guys... this is my birthday, can you just live with peace?" Jimin pleased.