possible // ; mood swing

[ after 2 days ]

It's the day.

"TAEHYUNG-AH~ IREONA!" Beth wake him up.

They aren't still sharing rooms.

"YAH! WE'LL BE LATE TO OUR FLIGHT!! IREONNAAA!! P-PPALI!!"

"Yah.." he said in sleepy tone.

"LET'S GOOOO AND PREPARE!!"

"are you excited? hm?" as he teased Bethany. *1st and 2nd part to the picture*

"Anio... I just want to see the whole place. I'm excited!!!" Beth cheered which make Taehyung to smile.

"but i still want to sleep" Taehyung teased his wife. *middle picture*

"okay.. i'll go by myself"

"No.. No.. I will go with you" *2nd to the last and the last picture*

***
-

[ bethany ]

He's different these past few days compared to passed two months. It's another side of Taehyung, which are kind a things that he's doing to Nurie. He's very nice and kind to me, and it's a bit weird since he's not calling Nurie for the first time.

oh wait~ speaking of Nurie. I went downstairs and there she is, feeling at home.

"and what are you doing here?" I asked.

"i was here for Taehyung and not for you" she rolled her eyes as Taehyung sees what she did, he ignored me.

Now, he's attitude changed. He's completely the Kim Taehyung i know.

"Jagiya~" she said and I quickly give them a disgust look. She hugged Taehyung but he quickly pushed her away, "what's wrong?" she asked.

"respect my wife" he said coldly as he wrapped his arms around me.

I was very confused right now.

"if you don't have anything to say, would you please leave us? because we're about to have our honeymoon somewhere else.."

"jagiya, I'm going with you!" as she showed the plane tickets and her baggage.

does he know that Nurie is cheating him?

Taehyung ignored her and she went out with her stuffs. Heading to the airport.

- - -

[ flashback ]

I was at the Mall and looking for a new trendy. I want to have some new clothes for me, since we're going to leave. I think I need some new swimsuit to wear. I was very excited to go in Malaysia. Yes, we decided to go at the Kota Kinabalu, because Taehyung have his bussiness meeting there for 1 day so it won't be distraction as hell.

Not from a far, I saw a figure of a girl and a man kissing. After they kissed, they start to flirt each other. Can they just have some privacy? get a room!

I once glanced to the girl and she look so familiar, isn't she Nurie?

"Nurie...?!" I asked to myself, but she's kissing a different man. How can she do this to Taehyung?

- - -

I can't even have his pure love since it was all for her. Then she's just cheating Taehyung?! wow..