possible // ; moving

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"our fans?" you asked them.

"Yes. Do you see this box? this is all yours and Taehyung. Security Guards compile it and it turns out to be three heavy boxes.."

"great! let me see.." you chuckle.

"I thought you picked up the foods?" Taehyung asked holding his tummy.

"Oh yeah... it's here inside" Jimin said and pulled out the foods inside of his box leaving the rest gift from the fans.

Someone knocked to the door.

"Oh good morning" the Doctor smile, "I have some great news for you. Mr. Kim can be discharge, tomorrow if you want. He just need some good foods to eat, especially the fruits will help. Also, better to sleep at least 6-8 hours everyday for your fast recovery. But as what your body respond to us, it seems that you look so healthy now and strong enough. I also want to suggesting you to do some exercises" he smile, "Okay... have a good day" he said and leave.

"I want to go home"

"I guess we should discharge you at the afternoon?" Beth said. Taehyung nod.

---

the next day

You asked for Seokjin and Minho's help. They paid six guys with three trucks to help you. You decide to moved to your new house for a better life. Leaving the bad memories to your house. You packed your things and Taehyung's on the large hand bag.

"leave this" Minho said.

Jin nod while holding the cabinet, "even that one" as he pointed the mirror and everything on your room, "it will be useless since we order for the new things for your house"

"REALLY?" you asked happily.

Jungkook and Jimin stayed with Taehyung for the mean time. Your parents is on your new house. While Taehyung's parents are calling for the available priest to bless your house later on.

"KAMSAHAMNIDA" you hugged the both of them.

"nothing important" Jin said.

"We should off" Minho said, "everything is done" you nod. You were excited.

---

Taehyung got discharged and here's finally at your new house. The priest had done his job.

"Welcome to our new home" Taehyung said and looks at you.

"LET'S EAT!" Jungkook cheered.

"YES, LET'S EAT!!!!" Jimin followed.

Jungkook went straight to the pizza box. Jimin is into chicken drumstick. Jin took a bunch of pasta. Minho eat his favorite bibimbap. Your parents and Taehyung's has been happily chatting at the living room. Momo and Er-K is also there and they're talking to each other. Irene also come and she went straight to you before to Momo and Er-K. Nurie was also their with her boyfriend and she already knew that you're not available on Friday.

Everything is done. You feel so happy looking at them. Seeing Taehyung smiling again with his Hyungs and new friend, Bogum. Seeing your parents and Taehyung's so happy. Seeing your friends here. Jimin's parents also come over with Er-K and Yoongi's parents.

"I don't get involved here" Yoongi laugh, "for the rest of the stories. I wasn't there" he chuckle.

"then where you are?" Jimin asked.

"I was sleeping" he teased, "Nah.. I just got home from Malaysia. Everything seems so good in Malaysia. I met new girls, I flirt with them and finally broke up saying that I just flirt them but I don't like them" Yoongi said while sitting down into a cross legs, "Swag" he said and smile putting his shades on.

"You've been a flirt and playboy too, Jimin" Taehyung teased.

"what the hell" Jimin said to Taehyung, "shut your mouth okay? you know that we're both 95 liner here."

"you're elder than me..."

"shut you!" Jimin laughed.