6. Lost Spark

Helloo soo quick update :) to make up for my late updates recently >< im very sorry! So this is like your new year present hehe. Yeah i had some time while i was at a relatives house so here it is :P

This chapter is in a new pov and you will meet someone new, there is a sorta flashback thing in italics too. 

Hope you like this! Please give me a vote and comment and ill give you some sparklers :D imaginary ones of course ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 6

Our Lost Spark

Zac’s POV

My friends invited me to go visit them for a few weeks and I accepted the offer. There was one person I didn’t see though, that I didn’t expect to.  We went out a lot and just hung out like we used to. It was nice to see my best friends again even if it was just a little while.

Xavier was still with Aiden as strong as ever and Sienna got herself a pretty attractive boyfriend too. Xavier was studying marine biology and Aiden ended up choosing to become a environmentalist. Whilst his sister and one of my best friends decided to become a pharmacist. They were happy which in turn made me happy.

It wasn’t exactly a great time to miss school but I couldn’t pass up an opportunity like that. Last year I only saw them a couple times, but thank god for social networking. I kept up with my school work via my school friends and by using the internet to catch up. We did start a new topic and we had a test coming up this week which I had to study for. I came back to uni this morning to make it back before my first class.

I drove most of the early morning after a late night party with my friends as a goodbye. It was still pretty early but there were already a few people walking around. I parked my car leaving my bags in there for the time being. I went to the coffee cup to get my usual drink which was basically a routine for me. I missed it whilst I was gone. I walked straight to the counter as there was no line. It just opened a few minutes ago so it was still pretty empty.

“Hi, what would you like to order?” a tired voice asked.

It was the same guy again, “Can I get my usual?” there was something about him.

“Sure, one chai latte and a slice of cake” he confirmed, I nodded and shot him a thankful smile. I was impressed he actually remembered he must have heaps of customers in here every day. What made me so special?

He seemed to be the only one working this morning, I watched him as he hurriedly made my drink and placed a slice of cake on a plate. It was black forest cake this morning. I couldn’t help but laugh when he dropped the first slice flat onto the ground. I heard him groan and mumble something. I kept my amused smile whilst he struggled to get the door unlocked to get the cleaning supplies.

He finally decided to just leave it and got me a new piece. He look so flustered, he managed to finally get it over to me and gave me an apologetic look. I gave him the correct amount of money and went over to sit a table. But I did give him one last look over my shoulder. He wasn’t there though, but the storage room was so I assumed he was in there.

I put the two items down and slipped my phone out of my pocket. I glanced at my screen with numerous texts and missed calls displayed from last night. I hadn’t got around to answering them yet as I was driving and on the plane. Most of them were from Kentin, my roommate and also boyfriend. The rest were from my friends back home.

I met Kentin at Sienna’s annual party that was a mix between three things, her birthday, new year’s and our graduation.  After helping with the party preparations and people started arriving went to the kitchen to get a drink. He was the first person I noticed in the whole room, he was stunningly gorgeous. He had dark brown hair, a great smile and beautiful eyes. I sat down on the island and he joined me, greeting me with a grin.