Author's Notes

Hey guys!!

Soo i finished the first book : i hart you too so now heres the sequel which is called ta da locking up my heart. I still cant get over the fact that i finished my first book and i love writing so much, so im writing a sequel. This is also boyxboy so click the escape button if you're not into that sort of thing. 

There is likely there might be one more book to the series if i can get enough support and interest, which you guys can pick which two characters i will focus on, so comment who you think it should have. I prefer writing a boyxboy romance but whichever couple has the most votes thats that one i will pick. soo its up to you. give me ideas and ill dedicate the first chapter to you. 

I've written the summary for the whole book, its still in its drafting stage. So its not ready yet! no one can read it ahh dont look haahaha. 

I also have exams in the middle of november so after that i will be posting frequently as i will have nothing to do and i spend all day on the internet....yeah thats the life awks lol jks i do socialise...not really. 

I love you guys so much and i will recommend you read the first book before reading this one or some past events may be confusing. 

Also almost forgot, ill be writing and posting the striking heart collections later on when im in the mood to write the scenes. hahahaha dont judge, go away. awks. never written one before even though ive read them. aha pervert.

so comment down below telling me what you think so far and shout out to @writer_visionary for the college idea as she changed my orginal plans ^^ i was actually thinking of an office romance.

Anyways if you get bored my inbox is always open so message me anytime

There's also a slideshow to the right of the cast.

I've posted about half of the book so if you like go read some of it.

K bye! myparadise15 xx