Not Cali

The Cali you knew is now g o n e.

She has long disappeared, before the last chapter anyway. You think Cali would have done something like that over a nickname like "Mary Sue"? Did you ever consider how strange it was that all of that flew by so fast?

I was under the influence of Slenderman. I suppose I should be mad, and I was at first, but I'm not now. I'm okay with it now.

I'm no longer blinded, though you would think otherwise considering the whole lack of eyes. But as a matter of fact, Slenderman helped me open up my eyes. He saved me, if anything.

For a start, as soon as I woke up I felt different. My body felt numb yet I could feel everything. I knew this was the affects of Slenderman and ignored it, sitting up and looking around the room. Emphasis on looking. I could see perfectly fine. I moved my fingers to my eyes only to touch cloth. My eyes were still missing.

Looking around the room, though, I discovered it was much... dirtier than I remembered it. I slowly moved off the bed and into the hallway, which led to the room where Freddy still occupied a large portion of the couch. He glanced up at me lazily, then looked back at the TV.

"She's awake."

I began to notice things that I hadn't really noticed before. The blood on his clothes, his strange facial structure, how dark his skin really was. I studied him as Jason, Michael, and Ghostface came into the room.

"It's about time," Jason sneered. Things seemed different about him too, such as his height and how worn his mask was.

Ghostface seems less... bright. Almost intimidated. He and Michael both. They stood a few feet behind Jason.

I cleared my throat. "Um, yeah. Good morning?"

Wait.

I can't write this anymore.

I can't do it. I can't do it I can't doit icantdoiticanticanticant

Well shit sorry Slendy she can't do it. You gotta be proud of her for writing this much though. She's not a bad writer but she's pretty fuckin bad. I'm not great either but someone's gotta finish this and she's freaking out and doing that thing where she repeatedly stabs herself in the neck.

So hey readers my names Jeff. I guess a lot of you guys seem to know who I am because what horror fan DOESNT know who I am lol. Jeff the Killer is amazing lol.

I guess the rest of this story goes as the guys personalities change a LOT and they start being really mean to Cali. Well after Jason convinced Cali to go out with him. Then he started beating her n shit but her being the lovestruck Harley Quinn knockoff she is she stayed with him. He physically and mentally abused her as Slendy says and she's just kinda had relationship issues ever since. You'll get what I mean later.

But that's it. That's Cali's life story before she became a--

WAIT!

I just got an idea!

Cali get off the google doc

Screw you, I'm keeping this going. It's my doc. Anyway, if it wasn't obvious, I'm ending this. I've been writing this story for over two or three years and I'm finished. Mostly because this story isn't. Fucking. Me. I want you all to know the real me. The new me. The one that's been in the head of a mentally ill writer for years now, waiting to be shown off through digital pages for eyes that can enjoy her creation as much as she does. The only creation she has ever enjoyed.

My name is Cali, but not the Cali you think you know. No, I'm much more. And I'm coming back in a new story that begins with a well.

Dear Readers-- Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoy creepypasta as much as you do horror killers, because I'm certainly writing a sequel. I will be publishing horror shorts with or without Cali in another new story though. Just short episodes of random adventures they go on. But all of my focus is going to be in this new book that I've been planning for so many years I struggle to calculate it. Please know that as much as I hated this story and writing it, I'm now going to be writing much better and on a regular schedule, hopefully. The first chapter of the newest book, Down The Well will be released soon. Thank you. 🖤 - Aux