The Type of Horror Movie with Heroes

***SHORT SUMMARY FLASH BACK***

"WHEN I WAS, A YOUNG BOY, MY FATHER, TOOK ME INTO THE CITY, TO SEE A MARCHING BAND!" Jake screamed from the kitchen. I laughed and scrubbed one of the window booths. "HE SAID, 'SON WHEN, YOU GROW UP, WOULD YOU BE, THE SAVIOR OF THE BROKEN, THE BEATEN AND THE DAMNED?'"

Jake and I were working overtime since Chris, our janitor, had family business. But neither one of us really minded, we were having a blast. We just flipped the radio on and spent the past hour singing, talking and sometimes even dancing. We were about done, too. I had one more table and he had already finished, just didn't want to abandon me.

I joined in; "HE SAID, 'WILL YOU, DEFEAT THEM, YOUR DEMONS, AND ALL THE NONBELIEVERS, THE PLANS THAT THEY HAVE MADE?'"

He laughed and we continued.

Suddenly the radio flipped off along with the lights. I froze and looked around. "Hey, what the fu-"

I was cut off when a pair of lips was smashed into mine. I froze again and waited for Jake to pull back and give me an explanation and I could tell him I wasn't interested, but instead his hand found its way to my ass. I shoved him off of me and backed up onto a table. "What the hell, Jake?" I figured he'd at least stop and apologize. But instead he grabbed both my wrist and slammed me onto the table I was leaning against.

"I've been waiting for this ever since you walked through that door, looking for a job," He said and kissed my neck. I gritted my teeth. "And even if you don't participate, I'm still going to get what I want."

I tried kicking him, but it didn't affect him much. He just chuckled and bit my lip. I slammed my head into his and he pulled back in pain. But he still had a tight grip on me. He flipped me onto my stomach. "Either we can do this the easy way, or turn it into a murder case."

"Get the hell off of me!" I yelled and tried to pull away from him. He grabbed a fist full of my hair hand slammed my head on the table. I groaned and squeezed my eyes shut. Everything started getting blurry and then I heard the sound of him taking his pants off. He'd let go of me. I started to get up, but was slammed back down.

"Who the hell are you?" Jake asked someone in the room. "We're busy here. And we're closed."

"Uh, sorry I-" I flipped my head over and met eyes with Jason. He seemed surprised and I started shaking my head. I started to explain but Jake threw a hand over my mouth.

"Now now, babe, I think I can handle this," He said.

I met eyes with Jason again, hoping he'd see what was happening. But he simply turned around and walked out. It was obvious Jake was stronger than me, but I didn't really want to deal with murder tonight, not when this was one of the only jobs I had. I was going to have to let the girly side show. I took a deep breath and screamed from under Jake's hand.

I screamed while my lugs burned and throat itched. And I didn't stop screaming until finally his weight was lifted off of me. I flipped over just in time to catch Jason throw Jake across the room. Normally, a person would take this chance to run- but not I, for I knew this was going to be a very entertaining fight. Jake didn't really take a lot of damage from the throw. In fact, he jumped back up ready to fight back. Jason and I were both surprised, but didn't let it bother us. I jumped up wanting to help with the fight. Jason looked at me and shook his head. "Not this one, a girl couldn't stand a chance."

***SNAP BACK TO REALITY***

And that's the story of how Jason ended up carrying home an angry, bloody Cali over his shoulder. He didn't even end up fighting Jake, just me when I got pissed off and attempted to beat the shit out of both of them. Cops would probably find Jake tied up in the closet sooner or later.