Fixing It

(Shoutout to my friends Kaylee and Grace for being just a little bit obsessed with this book that I really hate) Anyway this chapter is gonna be... interesting. Have fun. ;;;;)) ~ Aux

"Finally, Myers is taking a shower. It's about time, you smell like horse shit," Freddy muttered from his spot on the couch. Michael glared daggers at him before shuffling into the bathroom.

"Hey, you haven't taken a shower in a few years either." I smiled a little and poked Freddy's shoulder. He rolled his eyes.

"At least I look better, and not to mention more original, than you, Mary-sue."

I paused, biting my lip. If I had to choose the worst thing I had ever been called, it was Mary-sue. Lately, after the whole purple eyes and long, black hair discussion, it was the only thing they called me. I'd be surprised if they remembers my real name-- Even Jason called me Mary-sue. One time it was so bad I nearly cried, which is something I don't do often.

I left the room before I let myself get in my feelings and took a seat at the kitchen table. Jason, Michael, Ghostface, Chucky, and Beetlejuice looked to be in an intense round of poker. A bowl sat in the middle full of what I assumed was betting money. When I got over there, though, I discovered a bowl of M&Ms.

"Go fish..." Jason sighed. Ghostface cussed and grabbed a card. I chuckled under my breath and pulled myself onto the counter, seeing no empty seats. Jason glanced over at me before waving a bit. "Good... evening? You haven't left your room all day."

I shrugged. "I slept in. So much going on I just... need some rest," I muttered, pulling my legs underneath me.

"Ya know, Mary-Sue," Beetlejuice started, and I felt myself cringe a bit. "Your outfit today really spices up the nickname. The crop top, combat boots, skinny jeans-- you've got the whole package goin'." The boys all laughed a bit. I rolled my eyes, tugging my crop top down.

"It's just comfortable, sue me."

"I'll Mary-Sue you!"

They all laughed again. I felt my face heat up and my eyes sting a bit. I wasn't going to cry in front of them, I told myself. But I was getting sick of it. Angry, I snatched the scissors from the knife block. Immediately, they all jumped back. Beetlejuice threw his hands up.

"Look babes, it was just a joke--"

I stormed past all them and into mine and Jason's room. Sliding into the bathroom, I slammed and locked the door. Deciding that wasn't enough, I pulled the mirror off the wall and nudged it between the doorknob and the floor so that it wouldn't move. Immediately there were multiple people in the room, banging on the door and yelling.

"Cali, you aren't gonna cut yourself because of that stupid shit, are you?!" Ghostface yelled. I heard him mutter to Freddy, "I told you we should have asked her if she was depressed..."

"Cali!" Jason yelled, banging on the door. "C'mon Cali, we were just kidding!"

I ignored them and plopped down into the floor, staring into the shaking mirror in front of me. My hair. Hair, hair, hair. Black hair. I glanced to the cabinet under the sink and opened it, pulling out the bleach.

"Cali, is that the bleach? Don't drink that, oh my god!" Ghostface squeaked.

I crawled over to the tub and flipped my hair down so that it was hanging down. Holding the jug above my head, I poured the whole bottle into my hair. When I was finished, I threw the empty jug aside. Ghostface made a squeak again, yelling something about how I finished the jug. It felt kinda good to make them feel bad about all this. Scare the scary guys.