I can't love her

NOT MUCH IN THIS CHAPTER I GUESS...OOOH!!OOH! I GOT MY LAPPY BACK. I'M NOT GROUNDED ANYMORE!! SO THAT MEANS UPDATING SHOULD BE FAST!!! I'LL DO MY BEST SO VOTE AND COMMENT!!! SERIOUSLY SOMEBODY TELL ME SOMETHING!! I'M LOSING MY CONFIDENCE :\

(Miette's POV)

I hummed merrily, groceries in a hand and reached for the doorknob when it turned and opened. I looked up, surprised and met a pair of cold green eyes. The only eyes that could make my stomach twists into knots.

"Druce!" I squaked, my heart leaping at the sight of him. His eyes turned frostier and he turned away.

"I'm going out. Don't wait up."he growled unpleasantly, walking past me as if I was nothing.

"But-"I turned to find that he was already striding into the elevator, the metal doors closed over his figure and he was gone.

"I'm making dinner." my words were blown away by the wind of the night and I shivered, feeling dissapointed. Then, I walked into his home. Our home, alone.

(Druce's POV)

"Thanks for havin me for the night man."I groaned, falling straight onto his old looking checkered couch as my best friend, Lucian shut the door.

"No problem except unless my girlfriend walks in here and thinks I'm gay."Lucian shrugged. He moved to my side as I stared happily into the televisyen, thankful to be away from her.

"So are you going to tell about your wife yet?"Lucian voiced and I felt myself tense.

"No, fuck you. And she is NOT and will NEVER be my wife!"I snarled and Lucian backed away a little.

"Calm it man. It was just a question. Though that could also be taken as an answer." he mused, raking a hand through his thick curly hair.

I rolled my eyes, sulking harder. It just had to be her. Miette. The last time we met she was barely ten, a bratty annoying little kid.

"I never should have signed that."I grumbled. Beside me, Lucian gave a heavy sigh.

"We were desperate for money dude and at that time you didn't take the marriage agreement seriously. We get the money, save our butts and hang around for a lifetime." Lucian rambled on, his eyes holding a faraway look. "It was worth your signature."

"Easy for you to say. You're not the one being married to."I complained. Just thinking about this situation made me sick. There was no way I am actually married to a girl who is like-thirteen years apart. Was that even legal???

"So whats up with her? She's grown up.Seventeen is'nt a bad age."Lucian offered. I rolled my eyes again.

"Seriously Lu?! I'm being married to a kid! I can't get turned on by her! Do you want to see your bestfriend's balls lose its function?!!"I practically yelled, my voice loud in his small apartment.

"OKAY I GET IT!!!"Lucian yelled back. I fell back groaning loudly.

"Sheesh man. Come over whenever you want. If just one day with her makes you like this. You're gonna end up being a madman."Lucian sighed, raking another troubled hand through his thick curly hair. The televisyen fickered from one scene to another, but my head was only filled with Miette. Lu is right, she drives me mad.

"Thanks Lu."I muttered, and watched as he grinned.