Unavoidable consequences

Once I was released from his grasps, all I could do was gasps for oxygen. I slid from the wall where Druce had shoved me unto, unable to stand any longer from my legs turning way too wobbly for me. 

"Well then, I hope you get the message." He mumbled not hiding the smirk in his voice before heading somewhere else. Wide-eyed I watched as my husband walked into the bedroom, leaving me breathless. It took me a minute to comprehend what had happened. 

"So...you love me?" I asked, rushing after him into the bedroom. Druce was getting ready for bath, his watch being placed on the bedside table.  He had his back towards me as I came bursting through the door. For a moment, Druce kept quiet. The heavy dense silence filled the room and I felt an unnerving awkwardness settling into the space. Then he sighed, turning to look at me with a frown. 

"Why can't you get it?" He growled between gritted teeth, almost as if he were back to normal again. I took this as the cue to blurt everything that had been staying on the tip of my tongue. 

"You never treat me seriously enough, you always take me as a child. And...and-" my sentences broke into an abrupt sob, as tears filled up my vision while I stood at the doorway, feeling small again. "You said I suck at pleasing you." 

Warmness enveloped me and my head layed onto Druce's chest as he carried me bridal style further into the room. 

"Idiot." he mumbled softly, holding me close. "You don't know how I feel about you everytime you enter the room. Even right now."

A large hand held my head against his broad, hard chest before I could move. Another sound filled the consiousness of my listening and I found myself marvelling at how quick his heart pounded as i layed there. "My eyes would always follow you around the room. I was just too much of a coward to admit this."

"Really?" I did an 'O' shape with my mouth as I raised my head to look at Druce. To my utter surprise, I found my husband avoiding my gaze. As if he were nervous. 

"Y-yeah." he mumbled, running a distracted hand through his hair in a sexily troubled manner. 

"I'm not too young to love?" I asked, feeling a small smile creeping onto my face. Druce looked down.

"No." he answered. 

And they lived happily ever after. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

I hope this isn't too much of a brief ending. :/ I am rushing for my finals after all and so! TA DA!!!~

Do tell me if i need to fix anything. XD

AnD I hOpe we'lL mEet AgAIn!~ Buhbyes My daRliNgS <3