A Solution For Every Problem

"... Yes, but you must take into consideration that you sent us the wrong amount or costumes... Well that's outrageous!" a very angry Kate was in the office on the phone to the costume company. She was walking around the room, causing the dancers to glare into the office through the glass windows.

Sophia POV -
We've been standing in the studio for around 40 minutes now, just watching Kate look angry and occasionally raise her voice while she is on the phone and she looks really stressed out.

"... So what is going on, Giselle do you know?" Sophia asked, her eyes still fixed on the studio owner who was now hanging up the phone line. "Looks like we're about to find out" She nodded to Kate who was coming out of the office. "Alright guys, I'm sorry I took so long. I just had a problem to deal with" She explained, looking still fairly annoyed.

"I don't want you all to panic... But as you all know. The costumes have arrived for the group Dances" She began, A troupe all beginning to smile and chuckle as the excitement of Multinationals got bigger, but they were soon to be let down. "Well you see the thing is... While I was checking them over. Giselle and I noticed a problem"

Emily POV -
When Kate says there is a problem with the costumes... All I can think is here we go again.

"They have sent all the right costumes. Just they sent the wrong amounts so we have the girls costumes but they have sent the amount to the number of how many boys we have on A troupe and vice versa" She explained. Small out bursts of chatter starting to arise, "So that was you speaking to them in the office I presume?" Ollie guessed, Kate nodded as a response. "Yes but they said it's not their duty to replace them"

Amy POV -
It's not their duty?

Richelle POV -
So what happens now? We have no costumes?

"Miss Kate, what do we do?" Piper, for once Kate didn't have an answer. "I... I don't know piper but don't worry any of you. You focus on your dancing. I will deal with the costumes. And speaking of dancing, We still need to assign three dancers for the female trio dance - I will be selecting which dancers are in this dance rather than holding auditions because I've hered the female trio Is the most competitive round in the competition" Kate explained.

"So I have decided that the Female is going to be Sophia, Emily and Richelle!" She announced, followed by a round of applause. "Thank you" they all smiled.

Miss Kate POV -
I chose Sophia because she is Miss International Soloist and Emily because she is Miss National soloist and Richelle because she is the strongest Acro dancer on A troupe in my opinion.

"But guys don't worry about the costumes. I'm going to figure it out and get them right before Multinationals! But for now I'd like to see the Male trio and girls I've allocated you studio B for rehearsals today" Giselle came forward to the boys and the girls left the studio.

"Go 5,6,7,8....

The Next Step - Rehearsal room

Ollie POV -
I've come into the rehearsal room because I'm not needed for Multinationals rehearsals today and I'm taking up what Noah said the other day. I need to learn the other dance styles in order to keep up with the rest of the team.

Learning a hip hop routine was just what he needed to do to start, he figured he could show Noah, James and Eldon later so they spot him and give him a few pointers. 'Remember... Stop and replay at your own pace...' . He had taken to YouTube to help learn the Choreography.

Ollie POV -
Wow, this is more difficult than I thought...

The Next Step - Studio B

"Okay. So you guys will do the pirouettes either side while I do some Acro don't the front" Richelle had pretty much taken control of the female trio. It was if they were practising for 'The Richelle Show' but Sophia and Emily didn't completely agree, "No Richelle.  Our contemporary needs a section at the floor and Sophia and I need I bit at the front because we're Miss National and international soloist" Emily said

Emily POV -
Woking with Richelle is great... I just don't want to try and suggest things to her to much because she can get a bit.... Passionate when people tell her what to do.

Richelle began to take deep breathes in, "Em-ily. You ARE miss National Soloist and you Sophia ARE miss International soloist.... BUT, I really.....

Emily POV -
See what I mean?

The Next Step - Studio A

"Okay guys that's great! Just make sure they you keep the dance free flowing on the contemporary bits and the Hiphop more hard and fast" Giselle pointed out, the male trio had really come together well. By now Ollie had come back into the studio to watch the male trio rehearsals and he was really impressed. "That's so cool" He said kindly, "Don't you think Amanda?" he called the other members of A troupe over to where he was standing.

"It's great, but I wouldn't get to excited. With out costumes we won't get voted into Male trio rounds because our points would have dropped dramatically. They could see Kate on the phone to the costume company right at that point and it didn't look like she was getting anywhere.

"But I have an idea if she can't fix it" Ollie grinned, he walked over to the office door and Amanda followed him. Curious to know what his idea was. Once Kate had finished on the phone, She let him in. "Any luck with the costumes?" he asked, creating small talk before the main conversation.
The Studio Owner shook her head, "No, they said it's not their policy and to even consider it they'd want six times our original price for it!" She explained, still angry at what they said to her.

"Well, I have an idea. They costumes are here. We have the wrong amounts only so I was thinking we could fix them ourselves" He began, glancing back at Amanda and then back at Kate again. "I have tons of sewing machines in my house. We could use the Extra boys costumes to make the girls costumes and we could all help + plus I got A* in home technology at school" He smiled.

Miss Kate POV -
Thinking about it, it might just work! And besides ther is no other option! We have to fix them ourselves!

Next time - A troupe runs its routines. Kate receives more costumes and a letter from the Multinational board is received.

A/n: So, do you agree with the Female trio dancers. I think it's a good idea because Miss national and international soloist combined with Richelle seems good. Comment, vote if you enjoyed. Thnaks