You Teach Me, I'll Teach You

Miss Kate POV
Today I've brought Eldon, Emily, Sophia and James into the studio. We're at the Multinational portion of the dance season. Which means very soon we're going to need to think about the next generation of A troupe. I want B troupe to be ready to face the competitions that we do and I'm hoping today will help that.

"Alright, good morning and thank you for coming in earlier than usual today - I have some exciting news!" Kate smiled. Many of the dancers were still in a groggy and sleepy state. "B troupe is lacking and a few dance skills and I'm hoping that you guys will offer to teach some of them some skills?"

Sophia POV
Seriously Kate, you dragged be out of bed at 7:30AM for That?

"Why isn't Rachel here?" Emily wondered, "Surely she should be here as she is dance captain?" Kate shook her head as a response. "Rachel won't be attending today" Kate wouldn't say the real truth of the matter. "Why not?" Emily was still persistent on getting an answer.

Miss Kate POV
I've told Rachel that the studio is closed today because I feel she needs a break. She is so new to dance and the studio I think a day or two off for her will benefit everyone and then when she returns we can work on the second qualifier.

"...Well let's just get going!"

Studio B - The Next Step

Sloane POV
I'm in studio B and some dancers from A troupe have just come in. I hope this is not about the international team. I already apologised and they know I feel awful - I don't need the aggro!

"Hey Sophia is this about internationals? I already told you I'm_" Sophia cut her off. "Yes, yes, yes alright - Where is Hunter? Oh there he is thanks" she walked further into room to see Hunter who was practising alone. "Hey!"

Hunter -
This Sophia girl from A troupe has just come over. I wonder what she wants.

"Hey! Teach you wanted to come Kate said in" Sophia said quickly as she flat lined. She always did this when she was nervous. "Sorry, I mean. Kate said We're going to come in here and teach you" Sophia finally explained. "Do you want to go in partners?"

"Oh, okay yeah sure" hunter said slowly, he got up and removed his shoes. "What are we going to doing?" she delayed before answering the question.

Sophia POV
Hunter is sooo cute! This is my chance to impress him!

"Um... YOGA!" She exclaimed in excitement. Hunter did his best to put on a happy face. But then a few seconds later, he realised that she was serious. "Yoga? Yeah... My favourite!" he said. Sophia smiled, "Okay great! Let's stretch and get started!"

Sophia POV
Hunter likes Yoga! It's like we're totally connected!

Studio A - The Next Step

"Hey James!" Beth's annoying voice flowed through the studio as she entered. It wasn't long before she heard about the A troupers teaching dancers from studio B and that ment one thing to her: Working with James. Although, he was already partnered up with Bethany, Beth still continued over -

"Hey Bethany, did you know that James warms his underwear in the microwave in winter to keep warm?" She asked, At once Bethany released from the Hiphop move that was being taught and moved away from him. "Ewww James that's gross - I'm working with someone else!"
She ran to Eldon.

"Great, I need to learn hip hip and you need to teach a B trouper - Perfect match!" She smiled.

James POV
What is happening right now? I mean, Uhhh my days!

"Beth, you know what? I'm kidna hungry so I'm just going to get a Shawarma" James said, indicating he didn't want to be partners in a polite way. "Aha Same! You know then I was thinking we could go to the mall afterwards and watch a movie and do some shoe shopping!" She gasped, "We Can get him & her onsie's!" She smiled.

"What Beth, no I LOVE Riley" James answered, Riley was the only girl he'd ever love and he knew that. Bethany marched over seconds later, "Right! Eldon said that James doesn't warm his underwear up in the morning he warms up his socks which is understandable - I mean ugh tiled floors!" She ranted.

"So you" She pointed at beth, "Your nearest exits are Here, Here and Here if you'd like to walk out of one that would be much appreciated thank you and James, teache some HipHop!"

Bethany POV
What would A troupe do with out me huh?

Studio B - The Next Step

"OUCH" Sophia let out a loud scream, "Hunter don't just stand there! Help me!" It seemed that her way to impress hunter with yoga didn't go so well. Her right leg was now now stuck behind her head and her arm stuck under it. Hunter did his best to help, but in the reality he was just as stuck as she was.

"Yes - I would, but with my right leg stuck behind my head I don't think I can" He answered, Sophia sighed. "How am I going to go to Multinationals with leg stuck here?"

Sophia POV
What am I going to do? Everyone in. Studio B has gone home and I'm pretty sure miss Kate has too: This is not what imagined doing when I wanted to spend time with hunter!

Hunter POV
Today has been a mess! I'm stuck with my leg behind my head and I'm pretty sure that everyone has got home. But saying that - Sophia and I have been getting along great today so it's been fun.

The Next Day

The morning after, everyone was back in studio A. "alright Dancers! How did yesterday go? Did the B troupers enjoy it?" Kate asked, "I thought that said the studio was closed. "What do you mean? I thought the studio was shut?" Rachel asked, shocked at what she was hearing.

Rachel POV
Why did they lie to me? What do I know that they don't? This isn't what I thought being a dancer would be like.

Next time - Routines for the qualifier are made. Rachel opens up to Leia.

A/n: Hey so I know that I haven't updated in a while. I've been distracted with GCSEs and school, I know this chapter is kinda a filler but the next when will be better - thanks you!

The Next Step ~ Multinationals (Season 6.5)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara