Show Them What We're Made Of

Miss Kate POV
We have just arrived at the Multinational qualifier and I'm not going to lie, I'm really excited. I know we're not actually performing today but this is good because we can work out who our main competition is. We absolutely have to win! We have come dressed in very low key clothes because we don't want anyone to know We're the next step. They could alter their performances or anything and we need to identify the strongest and weakest teams.

Hustling and Bustling filled the lobby with excitement as dance teams kept entering the venue. Many teams were ready to fight for that chance to go to Multinationals. Dance. Inc, a team that have never made it past Regionals entered looking fearce and strong.

Emily POV
I'm standing amongst many other of the best dance teams and it feels fantastic! I can't wait until the second qualifier so we can compete. Not all of A troupe came with us so we're just here with Miss Kate, Sophia, James, Riley and Eldon.

Sophia POV
At the Multinational qualifier, there isn't a rule of how many times you can compete to get in. For example, If the Next step lost the first - we could go along to the second qualifer and still have a chance to get in.

'Could the Competing teams please go to the wings? The Multinational qualifier 1 is about to begin!

Riley POV
This is it! The competition is about to begin!

The Next Step Dance Studio

"Hey, What are you doing?" Piper asked, She walked into office to see Ollie at the desk writing in a note pad. He knew that the Mysterious texter was someone in the studio. But now he had to think, Why would someone turn against the studio? Who would have the time and reason to bring down the team at the final stage?
"I'm jotting down ideas as to why someone would turn against the next step" He answered. Piper nodded slowly.

She sat down in the seat next to him and read through his notes. "So, who is the main suspect?" She asked, Piper wanted to know the truth just as much as much
As anyone else. "Well, at first I thought that it might be Carmine?" He said, he shook his head straight afterwards. "But no, it's not her. She's moved all the way from Germany to dance here - So that rules her out" He added.

Piper POV
I want to find out who sent the text too, so I'm going to help Ollie and hopefully soon we can get everything out in the open.

"You know what, I want to know who sent the text. Can I help you?" She asked. Ollie nodded, "Sure okay. So the other person is....

Ollie POV
We're one step closer to finding out what sent the text! Good!

Multinationals Qualifier 1

'Rhythm Plus scores 86 points'

There was something really similar about the venue of the Multinational qualifier. The yellow entrance and row of seats by the dance space seemed really familiar. "I'm sure we've been here before?" Emily said, her sister nodded in agreement. "I know what you mean. It looks like we've been here before" Kate sighed, "You have been here before. This is the old Elite studio!"

Emily POV
Oh Yeah! I remember now - the owners of this decided to keep Luciens poor decoration style.

Elite memories faded away as the Multinational ones over wrote them. Despite having not to dance in the first qualifier, it made the chances of actually making it to Multinationals even harder. The configuration was much like the Regionals just past; only a few teams from the qualifier could make it.

Eldon POV
The things is, only three teams from Canada are going to represent this country. Only two teams are going from this one and one team from the next. So they made it harder for us to actually qualify. But I know that we can do it
  - We have to!

'Please Welcome Team Gemini to the floor!'

Riley POV
My blood boils when i hear the the Geminis get called to the stage. We had such a near miss at Regionals this year! But hopefully, The Next Step can beat the again next time!

The Next Step - Dance Studio

Piper and Ollie were still hard at work.  But now they had moved to the juice bar. "So, they would have to have a server dislike against the team" Piper said, "Yeah. But who, everyone would be happy that we went to internationals"

Ollie POV
I feel that we're getting really close to finding out who sent the text. And we've got the number we can call.

"I agree, but they'd be sad If they didn't... Get.... On the team" Ollie's speech slowed down significantly,  much to pipers confusion. "Whats the matter?" She asked, "Why would someone hate the team? Because they didn't make it on. I think I know who it is... Come on!"

Both piper and Ollie rushed to the entrance of Studio B, they glared in and saw many dancers but perosn that stood out amongst everyone else: Sloane. Ollie dialed the number that Ella gave him and watched as Sloane answered. "I think we've found the texter" Ollie said lightly, a big noticeable sound of disappointment in his voice.

Multinational Qualifier 1

Miss Kate POV
All the dancers have finished, the teams that made it here are Dance. Inc and Hiphop academy. but I think some how. The board found out we're here because they have asked us to perform as an 'entertainment filler' So we're all in the wings, just waiting to go on. "What are we dancing to? We've not all been on the team at the same time"

"Lets use our qualifier routine, We can recreate another one and the board will get a taster of what we can do"  Emily Suggested, "No I don't think that's a good idea.  We've worked hard on that and we may need it when we compete"  Kate reasoned. "You know what. Emily is right. We need to show them that we can create Killer routines!" Sophia spoke up. The studio owner rolled her eyes, "Okay fine but we must replace it ASAP!"

'Please Welcome Your entertainment for today - Your National Champions,
- THE NEXT STEP!

Emily POV
Walking out into the dance space, it's no pressure! We can show them how amazing we are before we even compete!

The Next Step -  Studio A

The Next day, everyone was gathered in the studio, by now Ollie had a chance to explain who the texter was and they weren't happy. But now it was time to get everything out in the open. "So I wondered who told the board and.... I called Ella and she gave me this number.... The number is

Sloane POV
I'm being called into studio because Kate told me to come in. I know what it's about -

"Oh Hey Sloane(!)  it's great to see you; Ollie why don't you tell us that story again?" Kate said, in her sarcastic voice. "How could you send the Text? How could you stand up your own studio?"  Piper asked, She was disgusted. Sloane had a nasty smile on her face.

Sloane POV
Yup, I sent the text!

"If i couldn't be on the international team and win; none of you could! "

Next time - A troupe dancers are shocked as they learn about the qualifier and slaone.

A/n: So Sloane sent the text to Ella.  Comment, vote If you enjoyed! Thanks to @wolfblood_jatei for help with this chapter!