"Anyway, um... we probably should go back to the house, everyone's waiting for us," Tahlia decides, Chloe and Sandy nod in agreement.

"Tahlia?" Sandy says suddenly.

Tahlia raises her eyebrows, urging her to continue.

"Thank you... for, you know, everything," Tahlia smiles.

"It's nothing, kid," she shrugs, before waving her hand and the three disappear.

They reappear moments later in the middle of the living room, making Elizabeth yell in surprise. Tahlia laughs and Elizabeth smiles, quickly walking forward and hugging Tahlia so tightly she could barely breathe. Tahlia wants to smile, but she knows something is wrong, she knows her mother thought she was not going to make it.

"I'm so proud of you," she sniffs.

Tahlia feels her mother's tears fall onto her shirt, and she lets out a shaky breath. Soon everyone in the house begins to hug her, Nic, Mary Margaret, Anna, her family, Neal, Emma, Sandy, Chloe, even Hook, Regina, and David give her a quick pat on the back to wish her luck. Henry is the last one to hug her, tears threatening to fall and she can feel him shaking as he holds back sobs. He kisses her roughly for a moment in front of everyone, but no one complains like they usually would, except for Caleb who mumbled a soft "ew," making Tahlia laugh.

"We believe in you Tahlia," Emma says strongly.

Tahlia nods, a small smile on her face, trying to encourage everyone. But as she looks around the room she notices the tears, and the frowns, and the look of defeat in people's eyes. No one believes she will win this, all except Anna, who smiles widely at her with bloodshot eyes, and that sends belief back into her. I can do this. Abruptly, the door flies open; no one stands there, but the cold wind that fills the house makes one thing certain.

"They're coming," Regina says darkly.

Tahlia sighs, pulling the sleeves of her sidemen jumper over her hands before heading to the front door.

"Wait!" Henry says hurriedly.

She turns back to look at him and he kisses her roughly yet again. When he pulls away he keeps his hands on her cheeks, staring down into her eyes.

"Try to stay alive," he says light heartedly.

Tahlia smiles and nods, but frowns when she looks back at the door.

Nic then steps forward, "I'm gonna stay here and look after Neal... thanks for everything," he smiles sadly.

He knows she is doomed, and she knows it too, but she does not let his or her own doubt affect her.

She hugs him, "look after Anna while I'm gone," she mumbles so softly that he is the only one that hears.

"I promise," he says, sounding as though he is about to cry.

"And tell Ava I say goodbye, okay?" she requests.

He nods again, "I promise."

Anna then steps forward, tears pouring down her cheeks, and Tahlia struggles not to cry.

"Glad you guys have so much faith in me," she laughs.

Anna does not laugh, instead, she hugs Tahlia tightly, so tightly in fact that Tahlia can hardly breathe. Tahlia can feel Anna shaking as she sobs into her jumper, and Tahlia's mind drifts back to the first time they said goodbye when she first moved to Storybrooke. She did see Anna again, and the very thought fills her with determination.

But, Chloe's words echo in her mind, "the spell won't stop the magic from hitting you." Tahlia tries to think positively, she survived the last time, but who knows what will happen this time. And then she remembers something.