Chapter Twenty Nine (Confused)

Trevor,

I picked up a call from an unknown number. "Hello." I said. "Is this Trevor Jackson?" A man asked. "Yes." I answered. "I am Officer Cole from the LA police department. We were able to track down the location." He informed me.

"Can I come with?" I asked. "We think it's better for you to not come." He told me. That's fucked up. "OK." "We'll start heading there now. We'll inform you if the location changes." "Ight." I said.

3 hours later
Zendaya,

I woke up. I looked at my surroundings then I noticed I was in a hospital. "Your up?" Trevor looked up from his phone. "I don't want nothing to do with you. I am getting full custody and leaving the country." I said calmly.

"I can expla-" "Save it. Just go." I looked at the door. He left. The doctor walked in. "We ran some tests and you had a miscarriage." Tears ran down my eyes. I lost my baby because of his ex. I just wish I never met him.

"H-how long will I be here?" I asked. "Three days at the most. I'll tell your family they can come see you now." He told me.

A few minutes later Janice walked in. "You've been crying. What happened?" Janice asked. "I l-lost the baby." I mentioned. "This is all my fault. You took my advice and look at where you're at." She sighed.

"It's not your fault." A girl walked in. "You're Brenda Colemen." I noticed. She's a model. "Yeah that's me." She said in her British accent."Why are you here?" I asked. "Janice this ain't the right time to tell her." Brenda told Janice.

"Just tell her." Janice spoke. "She's got a lot of things going on she isn't going to handle this well." Brenda said. "Will someone tell me what's going on?" I looked at both of them.

"I'm your twin sister." Brenda said. "I'm pretty sure that I don't have a twin sister." I looked at Janice. "It's true. Grandma is not dead." Janice said. I am so confused.

Janice phone started ringing. "Hello...I'm coming." She said to the person on the phone. "I've got to go get grandma." Janice said.

"I am so confused." I spoke. "Grandma can make it more sense to you then I can." She mentioned. They walked in. "You're so grown up." Grandma hugged me.

"Hi." I said. "Your parents left Brenda on my doorstep. They also left a note. It said that they weren't able to take care of two children and if I ever tried to get in contact with you they will throw me in jail. Janice found me and told me they were dead so since they are dead I was able to contact you. Your mom never like me and I didn't like her I always thought she wasn't good enough for my son. That's when your dad started hating me. He wanted nothing to do with me." She sighed.

"They always said you were dead." I mentioned. I thought my parents never lied to me. "Well I'm not." She slightly chuckled. "When did you find out?" I asked Janice. "I found out that she was alive when you got kidnapped." Janice answered.

Grandma told us that she wished that Brenda and I grew up together and how life is like in England. "Nat and I should move there." I thought. They all looked at me confused.

"I'm leaving the country and I'm getting full custody." I told them. "Do what you gotta do." Brenda said. "I don't want him near Nat." I sighed.

Brenda

Brenda

JaniceWhat y'all think?

Janice
What y'all think?