Chapter Fourteen (You wish)

Zendaya,

I'm one month pregnant. "You ready to go?" Trev asked. "Yes." "Woah." Trev jaw dropped. I did a three sixty. He kissed me. It took us ten minutes to get to the club. "Hey niggas." Trev did a handshake with Diggy and James.

"Z meet James's girlfriend Renée." Trev introduced us. "Renée?" I questioned. "Girl it's nice to see you again." She hugged me. We go way back. "We grow up together. Me, Z, and Chanel." Renée smiled.

"Hey." Chanel said. "Your late." I pointed out. "Girl shut up." Her and Dante broke up a few weeks ago. He cheated. Apparently the nigga got a cheating disease.

The girls and I went to the dance floor. Work by Rihanna was playing. "Who's that?" Chanel gestured toward the guys. "That's Diggy his real name is Daniel." I told her.

"He's cute." Chanel mentioned. "We'll set you guys up." Renée smiled. "You should stay here." I told her. We walked toward the guys.

"Diggy, Chanel says your cute." Diggy smiled. "He was just talking about how fine she looks." James spoke. "You should talk to her. Get to know her a bit more." Renée spoke.

Diggy went to talk to her. We gave Chanel a thumbs up. "Yes it worked." Renée and I high fived. "I'm going to go to the bathroom." "I'll come with you." Renée said.

Trevor,

We did shots. "Drink this." I turned around. "What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked. "I'm here to get you back." "I don't want your ass back." I bet that she's been stalking me.

"You do." She put the drink close to my lips. Z pushed the cup away from my lips. "You wish that he does. Bitch he don't want you." Z smiled. "He does and he will." "What the fuck you talking about? Leave him alone." Z pushed her. Fuck. This is my mess.

She punched Z in the jaw. "Ouch." Z spoke. Z punched her in the nose. "Y'all need to stop. Z you're pregnant." Renée stood in the middle. "Whatever." Adelea walked away. Adelea needs to stay the fuck out of my business.

That's Renée

That's Renée.

That's James

That's James.