Chapter Six (Finding out)

Trevor,
Me and Z have been dating for two months but there's been a lot of arguing. She doesn't trust me being with Nat alone. Since she doesn't trust me, I've been secretly cheating on her for a couple of weeks.

Adelae dosen't know that I'm dating Z but she knows that I have a child. "Zendaya's calling." Adelae handed me my phone. I went outside to talk to her.

Zendaya,
"We're over and I know that you have a side chic." I said. I'm not even bothered about him having a side chic. "I-I can explain." He said. "Just save it." I ended the call. Long distance relationships won't work for me.

If it wasn't working out he should've told me instead of cheating. Why do guys cheat? I never should've got back together with that jerk.

I walked back to the girls. "What happened?" Jessica asked. "He cheated." I sighed. "Are you ok?" Destiny wondered. "I am more than ok. I can't believe that I fell for the 'I'm in love with you' line."

"It's every man's charm." Jessica said. "We've gotta stop falling for it and start making a pro and cons list." Destiny suggested. "You're joking, right?" I asked. "I'm serious we need to find out what we don't like about them and what we do and make a list about it and see which side is more." Jessica and I started laughing.

We noticed that Destiny wasn't laughing. "You're serious?" I questioned. She said she was serious but I thought she was just playing with us. "No I'm not serious." Destiny said sarcastically.

This topic is ridiculous. "We're not still in high school." Jessica mentioned. "Try it sometime." Destiny smiled.