Chapter Twenty Øne

Bandit.

"I'll put her in the back of the car." Roadie said, lifting up the body of our friend.

"Just don't get any blood on my leather seats!" I yelled. Might as well try to keep the mood up.

I got in the front seat, after putting Lynn in her car seat. Ferrett didn't get in the car, he talked with Jess for a bit and she came to sit in the car with me. Ferrett got on her bike. Roadie and Liner looked at each other and smiled, before Liner put on her goggles and turned to face the road. They don't really talk do they?

"Why isn't he sitting in here?" I asked Jess. She didn't respond, I guess no ones talking today.

We made it to my old house, no one lives here now, except for Fun Ghoul, and now Dye Hard.

Roadie pulled her out of the back seat and lied her next to her future grave, next to the old grave.

"I'll go get the shovels, start getting her dressed." Ferrett said, heading to my cellar.

"I'll go talk to him." Liner said solemnly.

"I'm gonna go sit with Lynn." Jess said, heading back to the car.

"Can't believe they all ju-" Roadie was stopped mid sentence by Ferrett and Liner yelling at each other, "I'm gonna go try and calm him down."

"Guess it's just us three, huh guys?" I'm talking to corpse' now, great.

"I got the shovels, me and you can dig while Ferrett and Roadie talk." Liner said, raising two shovels in the air.

I took one from her and started digging. She followed and the grave was dug in no time.

"You dress her and I'll go get my bike." Liner said, leaving me behind.

I made sure neither of the boys were watching, when I took off her blood stained pajama shirt. I put on her tie dyed shirt, covered with her leather jacket. I followed by taking off her matching bloodied bottoms and struggled putting on her skinny jeans and gun holster. I put on the black boots Ferrett brought and set her right hand on her gun.

"She looks so peaceful. Look Lynn, there's your mommy, say good night. You won't be seeing her for a long time." Jess was holding Lynn. Liner came back with the bike, so that Dye Hard could have a proper send off. Roadie and Ferrett came back next.

"Today we lost a young Killjoy; Dye Hard. Rebel Ferrett and Baby Face, take care. Make sure Fun Ghoul is enjoying his time in The Black Parade will ya? This song is Save Yourself, I'll Hold Them Back."

Lynn started crying as we placed Dye Hard in her grave. This was such a slow burial.

"Good bye Chloe." Was all Ferrett said before he went to sit in the car.

"I guess it's time to keep running huh?" I asked. Everyone chuckled, before going to their vehicle.

"Where are we headed now?" Jess asked.

"Don't you all still have jobs?" Liner said.

"Who cares! We are Killjoys at heart." Roadie said.

"I can't believe they are joking around at a time like this." Ferrett mumbled.

"Liner probably felt the same way when her dad died." I explained to him. He was quiet after that.

CHLOE I HOPE YOU STILL LIKE ME

SO LONG
-EGG