Chapter Seven

Joy Jess

"Are we not gonna go after her?!" I yelled.

"She'll be fine, she's been on her own for three years, she'll escape." Bandit said coolly.

"You have a plan don't you?" I smirked.

"Of course I do! But we have to wait for a little while. We need dracs and they are probably going to be here soon." She said.

"Why do we need dracs?" Dye Hard asked.

"We can't just storm into Battery City! We need some sort of disguise, and they are the only ones that leave that place."

"That's a good idea Bandit!" Ferrett yelled from where he was sitting, "Except, do you know how long we are gonna have to wait?"

"I don't know, probably a few days."

"She's gonna die in there..." Dye Hard said.

"You survived, why can't she?" I asked.

"I survived because I didn't do anything wrong while I was in there. You know she can't keep her mouth shut."

"Eh, we don't need her." I said.

"Whatever, let's get to bed guys, I call sleeping in the backseat." Bandit said.

"I call front!" Dye Hard yelled, running to the car.

"Passenger all the way." Ferrett said running after her.

"Um, I'll sleep on the roof?" Missile Kid said.

"That means me and you have to take turns guarding. I'll get first shift, I'll wake you up when it's your turn." He nodded and layed down in the sand. I walked over to my bike and turned the radio on.

"-Has turned herself in? In the hopes of Missile Kid getting her mother back. I've never heard of this happening before. In the hopes of Bi-Liner returning, this is Dr. Death Defying, signing off."

"He's so cool." I heard roadie whisper.

"Dr. D?" I ask.

"Yeah. He's in a wheelchair right?"

"Yep, but no matter what, he keeps running." He nodded in response.

"What's your real name?" He said a couple minutes later.

"Jess. What about you?"

"Jax. Roadie is what my old friends gave me as a nickname, because I never stopped riding. Not even when they were killed."

"You like Liner, huh?"

"Is it that obvious?"

"Not to her. She's oblivious to everything. You should go to sleep, long day tomorrow." He nodded and went to sleep by the car.

I wish I had my cat with me. I think to myself.

I was leaning against my bike when headlights shone from behind me. Dracs? I take a quick peak over my seat to check. Yep, dracs. I cock my gun and point it towards the ground, better to see exactly where it's pointing them to point it over the seat and chance them catching me.

Is anyone else up? Dye hard screamed a bit earlier, maybe she was having a nightmare? I look over to the car and see Dye Hard and Ferrett watching me. Okay, so I will have back up on this. I turn around and stand up, ready to shoot.

Short because it's a filler

So long
-The K In Kess