Chapter Eleven

Joy Jess

Once we got back to the car and everyone changed I went to sit on my bike and listen to the radio.

"The original killjoys have been found, I know you kids are out there. Go save them." Dr. D cut into the song that was playing.

"Guys! We got to go save our families!" I yelled to everyone. In five seconds Roadie, Liner, and Madness jumped on their bikes, Missile, got onto the roof of the car, Dye Hard pushed her mother into the back seat and got in after her, Shy Guy also went in the back seat, Ferrett sat in the passenger seat and grabbed the radio, and Bandit got stoned faced and started driving.

"Do you know what happened?" Ferrett said over the radio.

"No, all it said was that they were found. Also, we need another car." I responded.

"Does anyone even know where they are?" Liner said.

"They were headed towards the city, but they probably would have passed it. Madness, you and Shy Guy came from the opposite side right? Did you see a line of cars?"

"Yeah we did. Follow me, I know where a house is that would've let them stay." She drove in front of the car. Once the city was in view she drove off of the road.

"What are you doing?"

"The dracs don't know about this, there is a road up ahead. It's covered up so it looks like there's nothing." She said again. If they didn't know about it, how did they find our parents?

Liner drove up to me, "Go to thirteen." She said before slowing down again.

"What's up?" I said.

"What if one of you guys, lose your parents?" Great time for a crisis Liner, great time.

"Just don't think about it, we can handle it."

"I don't want you guys to feel how I did." She said again.

"Most of us have been through it, don't worry. We're tough, we can handle it."

"I thought I could handle it too, and you saw what happened."

"Liner, chill out. Just don't think about it. W will be fine." We sat like that for a while before I switched my station again.

"What did I miss?"

"That's the house?" Ferrett said. I looked ahead and there it was, a house with our families cars in front.

Shooooooooort, remember when these chapters were long?

So long
-Liner