Let's Be Suprise

One nice sunny day at school during lunch, it's Teresa's birthday! She's going with her friends. Ryan wanted to suprise her something.

"Happy Birthday!" Her friends yell. There was balloons, presents, and confetti.

"Thanks guys," Teresa smile. She's wearing a spring flower dress. When she opens here locker, confetti Boom! Happy Birthday sign pop out.

"Oh my gosh," Teresa was suprised. They all walk to the cafeteria. When they were walking, a girl pass by. Teresa and the girl looked at each other. When they pass by each other, they felt a connection.

******

During lunch, they sing happy birthday song.

******

Afterschool.

"Thank you for the birthday. It's awesome for you guys to do this."

******

Ryan, Teresa, Spyder, and Harris ride their bikes to get frozen yogurt.

"I'll buy it for you since it's your birthday," Ryan, Harris, and Spyder went in while Teresa was sitting outside.

"Hey, Teresa," a guy came out of nowhere.

"Do I know you," she ask the guy.

"Come on, it's me, Ben."

"What? Your not him," Teresa remembers him as a jock guy when they were young, but now, he's just a dork with barely any muscles.

"Yes, I am him. In fact, I know it’s your birthday today, and I also know that you like the strawberry yogurt with chocolate powder."

"Okay, I believe you, but why are you here?"

"I wanted to say hi, and I was thinking of getting back together," Teresa was very suprised to hear that.

"I'm sorry, but I can't, and plus we weren't together in the first place. My friends dare me to ask you out on a date, and that was it."

"Well, to me we were a good couple," he sat down near me.

"Well, we weren't. I'm gonna go inside now." Ben stopped her by holding her hand. Ryan notice the commotion.

"What's going on here?" Teresa shook her hand off and ran to Ryan.

"Can we go now?" Teresa didn't want Ryan to be in that situation.

"So this is why you don't want to get back together." Ryan was shock. Harris and Spyder came out.

"What?"

"It's not what you think,"Teresa tries to explain. Ryan gave her yogurt.

"Come on, let's go." Harris, Spyder, Teresa, and Ryan left riding their bike.

******

Teresa is sitting on her roof when dinner was done. Why is he here? She groaned.

******

"Why don't you just talk to her about it?"

"What is there to talk about?" Ryan raise his arms.

"Come on, it's still her birthday," Harris tells Ryan.

"Fine."

******

Teresa is still outside. She thinks of what she going to tell Ryan. After that situation, I just went home. I didn't know what to do.

She wanted to walk outisde. She walked while listening to music. Ryan's controlling it. It stops right in front of her. She stopped. She went on it's hand. She checks her phone. Can we talk? Ryan message her through his powers.

"Yes."

******

She inside. Her and Ryan talk in the chill room while the others are somewhere else in the robot.

"I'm sorry for that situation."

"It's okay, but can you tell what happen in the pass?"

She nodded. "It was during 6th grade. My friends think that Ben was cute. They dare me to ask him out because I really don't like guys who impress other girls. I really didn't have feelings for him, but he have feelings for me. He used to be so clingy, and he's still being clingy."

"Oh, okay. So you weren't even boyfriend and girlfriend."

"Yes."

"Okay, um, I want to give you something." Ryan pulls out a small box like a jewerly box. He gives it to her.

"What's in it?"

"You just have to open it." She opens it,and she sees a keychain that's a heart.

"Awe, this is so sweet, thatnk you." They hugged. She gives him a kiss on the cheek. They both smile.

******

Next Day.

At school, Teresa was walking in the hallway. Ryan hugs her while they were walking.

"Hey," Teresa notice him. They went to their locker. She grabs her stuff. They walked and talked together.

"Would you like to eat with me?"

"Sure, I love to."

******

Teresa and Ryan was sitting next to each other. Harris and Spyder came late. They all talk about Leo. A girl, Mark's age, came to Teresa.

"Hey, Teresa, right? Can I speak with you alone?"

BE CONTINUED

Sorry I have to make this short, but I hope you like it so far. Tell me or comment what you like in the next story. Please keep on reading.:D