Dark Double Twins/Chapter 9

Authors Note: I know i know its been forever since i have been here but my life has been outta wack. But i wont be one of those writers/authors that drones on about stuff.Ill let you read the story :)

Chapter 9/Danger's POV

                 I held onto my brother Dagger as i stared helplessly at the scene infront of me unfolding. Both of my mates fighting over something that's not worth fighting for. I grind my teeth together tired of all this effing drama. I stormed forward and flung them of off each other in different directions getting shocked looks from all of them.

               "Get all your asses in the house....NOW"!, I demanded clenching my fists tightly. I swear no consideration on how all of this shit makes me feel. They all hurried into my house and sat far away from each other on the sofa. I sat down letting them explain themselves as i listen intently hanging on their every word. I was shocked to say the least about what all of them told me. To my ears it sounded unbelievable but me being my paranormal self i had to believe it.

                I got up silently and ran to my meadow to think. When i arrived at my destination I sighed wishing my life had some normalcy but you know being normal is overrated. So this is what i know so far:

1. I have two mates. Raiden is the King of Vampires and Ricky is an Alpha.

2. Raiden and Ricky were once best buds but because of their parent's death they arent close anymore. Also adding to the hate of each other Ricky was the age of 15 and his girlfriend at the time slept with his ex bestfriend (Raiden).

3. Raiden bullied and stalked my twin brother and made our parents leave when we were four.

4. My brother has been a vampire since we were four and i never knew. I have to start being really observant.

5. Obviously im a vampire.

6.So basically Ricky,Dagger and I hate Raiden right now.

I ran my hands over my face tired and fell asleep everything that bothered me slipt away from my mind.

  Dagger's POV

              I bit my lip knowing where my sister went and i didnt want to disturb her. She just needed time to think everything over. I looked over to her 2 mates Raiden and Ricky. They were having a glaring contest. We all understood where each of us were coming from because we were all guys. I shushed them so i can get their attention.

             I cleared my throat and said,"All right we all have problems but we can deal with it later lets just go find my twin sister". They shut their mouths and got up without a word following me and got their alot quicker since we used our powers. I picked her sleeping form up gently and laid her head on my shoulder and without sparing a glance at them began to walk from the meadow back to the house hearing their footsteps following behind both of them lost in their own thoughts.

            I opened the door and went upstairs trying not to jostle her and put her on her bed covering her up gently and kissed her forehead. Ooh how i wish we were little kids again. It was so simple and way easier. I shut the door and showed both of the boys their way out closing the door behind them with a final click. I went up to my own bed and slept not hearing Ricky and Raiden bickering because i was just that tired.

Ricky's POV

           I turned around ready to go home and when I glanced over at Raiden he still didnt move from where he stood. I wouldn't blame him one bit. We haven't seen each other for four years since the "Incident" or whatever he prefers to call it. Both of us didnt move an inch or even twitch until i decided to break the silence.

          "Where have you been for the last 4 years?", I asked curious as to what he has been doing.

          "I can ask you the same excact thing...Ricky",His face twisted up into a sneer as he said my name.

           I smirked and looked at him and said "Been sleeping around lately havent you Raiden? You'll never change will you..?"

           He nodded and then said,"I stopped though because I found my beautiful sweet mate". I clenched my fists trying not to let him get on my nerves and slowly unclenched my hands and growled out,"She is mine too you know, she loves both of us and she can't help it.And you know that".

            "Well in the end you know she will end up with me just like all your girlfriend's have. Until we see each other again Ricky,goodbye".,He flashed me his signature smirk and dissapeared. I'm going to smack that smirk right off of his arrogant fanged face..

Raidens POV(Thought i would try it..:))

             Ha! After 4 years we run into each other yet again. But this time we are both mated to the same girl. Knowing me i never go easy on nobody espically Ricky. Watch in the end she will end up with me and not even remember him at all.

             Just wait and see...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note(Again lolz sorry): I hope this makes up for me not uploading in months. I will be uploading often and frequently. I will write the next chapters in my notebook then type it up and upload. I hope i will be hearing your feedback soon :)