Dark Double Twins

This is my first story so take it easy on me.Ill try to upload as soon as possible.YOu do your thing and ill do mine. :)

Danger POV /Chapter 1

I groaned waking up to the stupid alarm clock the song Bottoms up playing and i smiled slightly flipping my hair out of my eyes thinking for a second.I stretched and yawned scratching my head thinking about what i was going to wear today.I ran into the bathroom and took a quick shower and dried my hair slowly while applying a thick coat of eyeliner and a little bit of mascara.I skipped to my walk in closet and opened it up looking around.I picked a black halter top with a leather jacket and black tutu with matching leggings and matching heels.I combed my hair letting it act the way it did.I put on a couple of bracelets and necklace.I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled.Oh i forgot to tell you.Me and my brother Dagger are 18 we live alone and we are both emo.I know what you thinking.Emo is really cliche and boring huh? Me and my brother are the total oppisite of boring.We just moved to new york and its currently cold as hell but we didnt care.Our parents left us when we were 4 so we have been taking care of each other ever since.I checked my watch and saw it was 8:30.I ran down the stairs with my bag on my shoulder.I was a bit tall for my age im 5' 7" me and my brother were both pale and had black hair.He had the deepest ice blue eyes while mine were a dull gray.I took after my mom and he took after his dad.I skipped down the stairs to meet my brother.He was wearing black skinny's with a black tight shirt that showed off his muscle's and me and him were wearing the same black converese.Me and him both had snakebites.

I dragged him out the house with him in tow.We lived 5 mins away from the school so we walked and listened to our ipod keeping to ourselves.Other days we are mostly talking and we are really close.Not today because its the first day.We walked in and obviously everyone eyes were glued to us.We grinned and high fived each other.We looked up at Mythical Misty Highschool.I looked at my watch and saw we have half an hour till our first class.Obviously we had the same classes.This group of guys mixed in with a couple of girls were staring at us intently.I felt a bad vibe coming from everywhere but just shrugged it off and pulled me and my brother to sit on the highschool steps near them.Me and dagger werent really the good type.I pulled a cigarette from my pocket and saw dagger do it too.I grinned and we lit it up and started smoking right on the school steps.10 mins past and we were bored so we dropped it on the ground and snuffed out the flames of our cigars.

I was still bored as hell so i took a quick peek at the group and grinned.Its like we were the freaks of the school.I shrugged it off and yawned putting my ipod in my ears listening to Slipknot.I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked up to find a girl thats the same height as me but a little more chubbier and pretty with a dead straight black hair with streaks of blue in it,she looked like kind of a bitch if you know what i mean.Hphm i guessed right she was wearing a miniskirt that barely covered her ass and that top looks like its going to bust.I noticed she was grinning at me.I grinned back but not at her.Everyone was now staring at us more intently.LIke noone was staring at us enough? I stood up putting my ipod back and looked at her.I yawned and decided to break the silence.

"What is it do you need?"

"I just wanted to tell you that you and your twin should watch out.Bad stuff might happen to you",She said and grinned.

I laughed humoresly and said "Ha i doubt it.You better watch yourself bitch"

Her grin dropped to a sneer as i grinned wider and high fived my brother.Me and dagger both said loudly so the whole school can hear."Welcome to our new world!".We grinned and highfived each other just as the first bell rang.We grinned for the whole school and headed to our first class.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Authors Note:Comment,Vote and fan if you want.Ill try to upload as soon as possible :)