You Belong With Me

A week later, i'm at the ESPN studio and I text Travis.

Text Conversation:

Hey Travis, I just wanted to say sorry about my reaction to you and Kate.

You were right. It didn't last.

What happened?

I had another girl on my mind and she gave me a reality check in a text outside Staples Center.

Wow! I'm so sorry about the breakup I didn't mean to be the cause of it.

I'll be okay. I want to know will you be in Los Angles on Christmas?

Yup! The Lakers are playing Golden State at Staples. What's going on?

I'm asking you on a post game date would dinner and a movie be great?

It would. :D

Great! I'll meet you outside of Staples Center after the game!

Sounds great! I'll see you on December 25th! ;)

Bye!

I look at my phone and I group chat Larry and Nicole.

Group Chat:

Larry Nicole, Travis and I are going on our first date! :D

I thought Travis is dating Kate Upton.

They broke up after Vanessa gave Travis an earful outside Staples Center!

I'm not proud of that guys! We're going out after the Lakers game.

That's great! :D

I smell a new WAG.

Larry, you're coming on Sports Center Coast to Cost on Monday. I'll be interviewing you! :D

Yes! See you Monday.

Bye, guys!

As everything falls into place, i'm writing my blog. I get a Skype notification from Sidney Crosby, the center of the Penguins in the NHL I accept the call and we talk about his upcoming interview on Sports Center Coast to Coast on Friday. The conversation ends and my blog gets posted. The next day at work, Coach tells the reporters they're going to Lucas Oil Stadium to interview players on the Colts! I get my player and i'm in shock. I'm interviewing Andrew Luck, the quarterback. I look at the interviewing team. Scott tells me to keep classy around Andrew. I think of the questions I want to ask him. It won't be easy interviewing Andrew but I bring my lucky charm out. I take a deep breath and I write my questions for Andrew down. An hour later, a coffee cup gets placed on my desk and I look at the drink and I smile.