Absolutely Smitten ^.^ (Saras POV)

An: ok so I'm so fucking sorry i haven't been on Wattpad in a while. I'm updating my stories on my personal acc. if you wanna read them. I've been really busy with school and just forgot about the account. I'm so sorry, so I'm gonna update my parts today and hopefully y'all aren't too mad at me. Ok thanks babes <3

I don't know why I did it to be honest. All I knew was i was getting yelled at by my older brother for running away. "Do you know what couldn't happened to you Sara?! Someone could've taken you, and I wouldn't have known where you went!!" I was crying so hard I couldn't think straight. His yelling was bound to wake everyone up. "I'm sorry ok?! I said I'm fucking sorry like thousands of times you asshole!" Well shit. I never swore at my brother, unless he knew I was joking. "What did you just call me?! I'm not the asshole here ok, fucktard?!" Michaels face immediately filled with regret after he said that. The tears started to spill faster. "So that's what you think of me? I'm just a fuck up?" I asked barely above a whisper. I heard everyone's footsteps coming down the stairs. Maddie stands between us with a hurt look. "Michael stop! Why is he yelling at you?" Calum grabs michael and tries to calm him down. The girls sit on the couch, and maddie sits Indian style on the coffee table in front of me. "I-I tried to run away but Michael heard me so he chased after me. And now we're here." I look down at my knees while slightly laughing at nothing. Olivia gets up and slams the door to her room. It looked like this was gonna be a long day. Michael calmed down, and hugged me. "I'm so sorry Sarbear. I just don't want to lose you, like we did.. you know." I nodded and hugged him back. "I'm sorry for calling you an asshole." He laughed and stroked my fading hair. I needed to redye it. Claim went up to Livy's room and i heard screaming again. Jesus Christ. The girls and I went up and we're about to knock when calum burst through the door, obviously pissed off. Great. We walked in and saw Livy with her head in her hands, crying. "Livy, what wrong?" We all asked. "I'm just stressed out. (I had to) it's just everything is stressing me out lately." We rubbed her back and calmed her down. My phone started to ring so I excused myself and answered. "What do you want fucktard?" I asked my friend Zoey. "I just wanna seeeee youuuuuu!" She whined through the phone. I laughed and told her that I was in a situation right now, and I would call her later. I went back in, we talked for a little then hugged, and then we walked back downstairs. Calum hugged Livy and rubbed her back, while ashton tried to hug Jojo, which resulted in her trying to bite him. Maddie went by Luke, and I went by Michael. My phone phone was buzzing on the table, where I had placed it before I hugged mikey. Before I could get to it, Michael grabbed it and held it above my head. "Who's Max, huh?" Michael wiggles his eyebrows while the boys crowded around and started to tease me. "J-just a friend." I blushed while looking down at my feet. I grabbed my phone and ran upstairs, and got dressed (couldn't fit the outfit above, but it's a grey muscle tee that says "they're not just a band to me" black skinny jeans, tøp SnapBack, and blurry face high tops. red flannel around waist as well). To tell the truth, I was going on a date. He offered to take me to the movies, and of fucking course I said yes. I did my makeup, then realized my hair looked like shit. I took my SnapBack and shirt off, putting on an old one so I could redye it. The movie didn't start til 7:30, and it was already 3:45. I called Michael up to go get some hair dye from the store. "What color bean?" He asked me. "Uhh... Hold on," I leaned out of the bathroom door. "yo all moTHERFUCKERS WITH VAGINAS GET UP HERE!" Michael cringed and plugged his ears as i yelled. Luke and the girls came up. I quickly told Luke to fuck off. He went downstairs again as the girls all shot answers at me. Purple, blue, pink. Why not all three? Michael went out and bought it, and i quickly applied it. I did the other steps and soon, my hair was looking pretty damn fine. I curled it, and put my shirt and hat back on. "How do I look?" I asked coming down the stairs. "Perfect. As always." Calum sort of blushed. I thought nothing of it as I turned, pecked each of the boys on the cheek, and left. I was absolutely smitten...

I really hope you guys enjoyed my update, it was longer than usual because I tried to fit the last two chapters I missed in. I love you guys to the moon and back <3