Ease Dropping (Livy's POV)

I groaned as I wake up from the couch, I looked to my left and see Jojo cuddling me. I slowly move off the couch and into the kitchen trying not to wake any of the boys or Jojo. I walk into the kitchen smiling, remembering the fun I had last night with all the boys and my new friends. I've always been very shy, so it's not hard to believe I don't have many good friends or friends at all. However it's not my fault, I've been like for the past couple years since my best friend, Alexis, moved away in 7th grade and I felt like she was the only person that understood me. So when she left it hit me hard and I felt trapped in my own thoughts and that's when my anxiety kicked in.

My thoughts were distracted when I heard someone running through the house. I quickly walk over to the space I heard it from and peaked around the corner to see Maddie sobbing, sitting on the floor and Sara right by her side. I listened for I couple minutes to see what was happening, I found out Maddie and Sara both felt imitated by each other. I found myself smiling as I hear them working things out. When I peaked around the corner again and saw them hugging it out, I smiled again and made my way back to the kitchen for a bottle of water. I walk over to the fridge and grab a water till I stopped in my tracks when I heard this "Oh hey Livy, I saw spying on us over there."

I widen my eyes and spin around to face Maddie and Sara with both smirks on their faces. "Oh hey guys," I replied nervously.

"It's ok Livy, I know you meant to harm right mate?" Maddie asked and I shake my head no.

"Nope. I just heard running when I was here and went to go check it out, then I saw Maddie sobbing and Sara right by her so I stayed a little longer to saw or more like listen," I explained to both of them, they both nod an ok.

"Alright mate, I'll believe you this time," Sara laughed.

"Yeah, right you ease drop on us I'm going to kick your ass," Maddie said as Sara and I start laughing. I calmed down and saw Jojo walk into the room sleepily.

"Hey Jojo, your finally awake I see," I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"I had to, my cuddle partner left me," Jojo replied in a baby voice as she came over and hugged me.

"Yeah, yeah, well I tried not wake you so that counts as something. Like some kind of friend or maybe best friend points," I joked.

"Well you are my cuddle partner and one of my best friends so yes it does count as something," Jojo replied still hugging me.

"YAY!" I yelled and finally hugged her back as Maddie and Sara "Aww" in the background.

"Hey I want to that! You want to be my best friend and do that?" Sara whined.

"YES!" Maddie yelled back and literally jumped into Sara arms almost knocking her down. Sara laughed and hugged her back.

"YAY! Now group hug!" Jojo demanded. We go into a group hug and stay like this for a couple minutes. We break apart as we hear "Aww" in background. Me and the other girls turn around and see our brothers in the doorway of the kitchen.

"THAT WAS SO CUTE!" Michael screamed, jumping up and down.

"OMG YES!" Ashton giggled his little giggle and started jumping too. (You know the Ashton giggle)

Luke and Calum rolled their eyes. "Ok, that was pretty cute I'll admit," Luke confesses.

"Yeah, yeah, it was but guys," Calum turns to Michael and Ashton "we are supposed to be punk rock not what ever the hell this is!"

"Does it look like I give as fucks Cal, cause I really don't," Michael replied back as the girl and I "ohh" in the back ground.

"What ever," I heard Calum mumble. Wow, I thought we are literally them...

"Ok can I just say I ship Jolivia as much as I ship Muke which is hella lot," Ashton giggled.

"I'm still going to shove a sausage up your ass one day," Jojo said as she put an arm over my shoulder.

"Yeah sorry but I'm straight," I said in my white girl voice as I take Jojos arm off my shoulder jokingly.

"But cuddle," Jojo whined, stretching the last syllable. The others and I start laughing, I go back up to Jojo and hug her. She hugs me back and Michael and Ashton start chanting "Jolivia," the others join in and soon everyone but us is screaming Jolivia. Jojo and I pull apart laughing at our weird friends and brothers.

"Well if Jolivia if real then Cashton has to be real then," I said putting one hand in my hip.

"That's no problem cause it is," Calum scoffs and walks over to Ashton and gives him a bear hug.

Ashton quickly hugs back as Michael whines "Lukey can I have a hug pleaseeee?"

"Fine," Luke rolls his eyes as Michael jumps into his arms.

Luke hugs back after a few seconds, "Hug?" Maddie asked in her baby voice as she turns to Sara.

"YES!" Sara yelled back as she runs into Maddies open arms.

Jojo turns to me "Round 2?"

"Why not," I reposed and as we hugged. Soon enough we are all weirdos hugging each other in the kitchen.