The Dorks (Livy's POV)

AN Livy  ~ CAN WE JUST TALK LUKES HAIR IN THIS FOR A MINUTE!!??

After dancing and singing Girl talk Boys my mind started thoughts again, why are you even trying you can't sing! What if I can't sing? What if I sound like a dork?My head shoot up with the thoughts in my head, I didn't seem to notice till I think her name is Maddie tried talking to me while everyone else was dancing and singing to Teenage Dirtbage.

"Hey you okay mate?" She asks me.

"Oh yeah, I fell on the way in. You wanna join in on this song?" I asked trying to seem happy and smile. She smiled back and agreed as she helped me up. We attempted to dance and started singing. For once I didn't feel trapped in my mind and thoughts and I was free! It felt amazing, I think these girls are starting to grow on me.

After the song, our brothers changed into their regular clothes and me and the other girls made small talk. When they were Maddie asked "That was awesome, what else are we going to do today Luke?" We all thought for awhile till we decided to go the arcade .

On our way there, Maddison and I took the back while Luke drove and Calum got shot gun. Soon when me and Maddie was talking I got a text:

Cal: Hey I gave your phone number to Sara and Jojo

Me: okay
Soon enough I got a text from both Sara and Jordan, I added both of them to my contacts. "Do you have snapchat?" Maddie asked, I looked up from my phone and nodded yes.

"Can I scan your phone?" She asked and I nodded yes again as I held out my phone. My phone went off, I looked and Sara and Jojo added me too. For the next couple minutes we spent taking selfies with the filters, and laughing of how stupid we looked with some of them. We started taking videos and ridiculous pictures of our brothers in the car dancing and singing along to the music.

The car ride went so quick it felt like only a couple minutes even tho it was a hour or so. As we walked into the arcade I started talking to Jordan "Hey Jordan," I said.

"Oh hey Livy, you can just call me Jojo if you want. Quick question, what kind of music do you like," she asked as we continued to walk.

"Um, I like a lot of alternative stuff like Twenty One Pilots, Fall Out Boy, Pierce The Veil, All Time Low and a lot more I can't think of. I also like our brothers stuff and Hey violet too," I answered.

"Well we're going to be great friends," Jojo replied as she put a arm over my shoulders.

I laughed and said in my best white girl voice "YAS, slay bitch!" We both broke down laughing as Sara and Maddie come towards us.

"Hey guys what's up," Sara asks.

"Um, the sky?" I questioned myself as the other 3 start laughing.

"Wow give a hand for Livy everyone," Maddie laughed as Sara and Jojo start clapping and I bow.

"Yes! That's my main hoe right there!" Jojo shouted for most of the arcade to hear. We all stare at each other for a good couple seconds with blank expressions till we burst out laughing probably looking crazy to everyone at the arcade. Damn, these girls are amazing, I think in my mind.

After we calmed down, we start heading towards our brothers who have already started playing some kind of games. Sara heads over to Michael, who is playing some kind of Pokemon game. Maddie, Jojo, and I head to our brothers on the other side of the arcade. "Hey," Maddie said as we approach them.

"Hey," "Sup," "Hi," them replied too focus on their racing game to notice us. We look over at each other and nod as if we had the same idea. We each beside our brothers and where they are siting. Maddie yells "3, 2, 1, GO!" and we all grab our brothers wheels and spin them around and around till the rest of the game was over.

"That's what you get motherfuckers," Jojo said as we all smile at each other.

"Hey! Ok we paid to play this," Calum said, obviously angered.

I shrugged, "Oh well."

"Ok, you guys owe us!" Ashton yells.

"Hey, we aren't the ones who left their little sisters at the door with no idea where they are," Maddie spikes back putting her hands up in defense as Jojo and I "ohh" in the background.

"Yes! That's my girl!" I yell as I high five Maddie. The boys laugh it off and we go to try to find Sara and Michael. As we're waking I get a text from Cal,

Cal: I'm glad ur having a good time

Me: thanks cal i actually feel like myself for once

Cal: that's great since you're staying with us for a couple months

I stop walking and turn to face Calum, "Really?" I ask happily.

Yup," Calum replied with a smile. I run up and give him a hug as I thought This is going to be great.