Obedience training

Hellbent's P.O.V.

"The two little fuckers when I try to be nice they are still scared I'll give them something to be scared of now." I had went back up stairs to in away vent to Nix he was watching me pace back and fourth pissed trying to find someway to not kill my two pretty faced pets out of anger. "Well their your pet but knowing you I would try the whips to show them who's boss then maybe get rid of that thing between your legs." He was smiling evilly then I just walked down stairs. "Good idea Nix but no more favors from my pets jack ass!" I yelled up to him I hear a vague "Well fuck you then Hell."

When I got back down to the velvet room as I closed the doors I saw my two pets cowering in fear of what I'd do. "Please don't do anything to Dolan." D.M.B. said in a vary nevus tone. I walked up to him he bent back when I was in his face I grabbed the collar I gave him. "If that's what you want, it won't happen you pissed me off so much lately, but because you made me so mad you'll get the most pain and your brother gets to watch if he trys to stop me he gets pain too got it?" I said dropping him I walked over to one of my many cubits of toys I pulled out some handcuffs and a whip. D.M.B. looked up in horror but looked down at the floor as if had given up he stood up slowly. "What do you wish of me master." he sounded as if he would cry but I smiled and pushed him into a pole I used for my other decided pets but I liked these two for some reason. I cuffed D.M.B. to the pole. "Bad pets need to be punished don't they." I hear Dolan start to sob and say something like "NO" muffled in his sobs as I razed the whip.