Out with Hell P.1

(D.M.B. P.O.V)

When I woke up I got dressed and saw a note on my door it said "We are going to town today be good and stay by me along with your bro you can get some things if ya be good come down stairs when ya ready to go -Hellbent" great he is going to act all nice after the shit him and his friend did ya going to take a bit more to make me trust you demon. I walked down stairs to see my bro in the kitchen getting some food to eat, he gave me a hug like everyday. I heard a chuckle when I saw who it was I glared it was Nix I hate him soooooooo much now but I brushed it off and got some food. Later Hellbent told us it was time to get going so me and my bro got in his truck until we got to the store.

I was just walking with my bro who was helping Hellbent with shopping when I saw P.T.O. and another one of Dolan's friends. "Um lets go that way." "The stuff we need is down there." "Ya but-" He picked me up and slammed me into a wall. "WHAT THE HELL DID I TELL YOU D.M.B?" "HEY what are ya doing to him?" it was a blue-purple bird. Hellbent wrapped his arm around my waist and make me to kiss him he did the same to my bro then he dropped us and flipped off the bird walking off. "The hell  dose he think he is? Doing that when you two are brothers. Um guys." I was running to get back to Hellbent and Dolan was chasing after me and his friend was chasing after us for a answer when I stopped Dolan and his friend crashed into me it. I had a bleeding nose and my bro was holding his head his friend was ok. "The hell. Are you guy ok?" He picked up my bro then me. "Oww my fucking nose." My bro gave me a tissue to clean up the blood.

Dolans friend started to yell at hellbent I just tried to stay away from his anger when Dolan was staying by me grumbling a bit more then he dose but we are now just stuck as slaves so I just brushed it off. "Um are you and Hellbent a thing?" P.T.O. asked Dolan but he had no answer I just stayed where I was and listened to Hellbent argue with Dolan's friend