Out with hell P.2

(Dolan's P.O.V)

Melissa was yelling at hellbent for about haft an hour and P.T.O was looking at me waiting for and answered I don't know if it's a yes or no to "dating Hellbent" my bro was day dreaming or something. "How the hell do you think it's ok to kiss two brothers you DEMON!!!!!" Melissa was pissed off no doubt about that. "That's non of your GOD DAME beeswax you bird brain!!!!" they argued like that for haft an hour. "That's it Dolan, D.M.B. lets go NOW." me and my bro just followed Hellbent. "Hey Dolan get your ass back here!!!" I turned around Melissa was almost fuming with rage. P.T.O. ran off to find their cart and stay away from her probably. Melissa grabbed me by my arm and dragged me the other way and Hellbent grabbed my other arm pulling me to him stopping Melissa in her tracked. "Let him go DEMON!!!!" "Why should I bird brain?" "Owwww Owww stop stop please it hurts!!!!" I yelled in pain. Hellbent yanked me away from Melissa holding me in one arm. "Stay the Fuck away from my boys you bird bitch!!!" he growled at Melissa flipping her off again. "Their not your pets you fucking DEMON."Hellbent started to walk off. "That's what you think."

My bro was helping Hellbent with bringing the stuff he got in. My bro gave me a ice pack for my arms witch were sore. "So how what happened?" Nix asked me. "Well we saw my friend Melissa who is pissed at Hellbent for kissing me and my bro we also saw P.T.O their too." I said still pissed at him for mind contorting my bro, I will not forgive him!!!!! Nix layed back thinking of something most likely evil I ignored it and watched the TV. Hellbent and my bro joined in later we watched it until dark. "Ok time for my fun come on Dolan and D.M.B" My bro looked at me then glared at Hellbent. We got to a big room in the basement, me and my bro stode in horror looking at all the "Toys" in a velvet room. My bro was almost red instead of his tan skin. "Holy Fucking hell y-your not going to use all those on us tonight a-are you?" "Maybe, maybe not are ya going to be good?" "YES!" "Hehe good!" he kissed me and dragged us both to the room the door slamed with a loud "THUD"

(Ok some me to you please tell me if you would like me to make other stores like this just with diffident people not just Danger Dolan I could try Gorillaz, Eddsworld, YouTube pairings, TMNT, or hell even my Boys the Killer Wolves band their mine no one could know them.)