Captured

(Dolan P.O.V.)

"Bro I-I think were being followed ." he looked at me and patted my cheek. "As long as your with me we are going to be fine got it little bro?" I smiled and hugged him he patted my back and continued walking until we got to a ally he looked around and sighed. "I think were lost." I heard steps behind us and quickly looked behind me, my bro did so to. "Hey dough boys, your lost eh?" My bro backed up and put his are around me to move me back with him. "Aww are you sacred of me that's adorable but it won't help ya." My bro grabbed my arm and toke off running I clued in and ran but Hellbent was much faster than us and grabbed both are arms. "Hehe sorry that ain't going to work, you can't run from me, after all you are my pray now." We both tried to get away from his grip but it just strengthened it we knew we were domed at that point. "So what are you going to do to us, eat us, murder us?" Hellbent smiled and dragged us to a truck likely his. "That depends on if you two are good and do as your told." He opened the door to his truck and shoved us into it.

He locked the doors when we were in and got in the driver seat and started to drive. "So the main rules for the times I will let you go places are 1: No running. 2:No screaming. 3:No telling people that you are mine. 4:Do as I say. 5:Be good. You will have more rules but you'll get them later." My bro was holding me to try and clam me down, glaring at hellbent. "So where are you taking us DEMON!" Hellbent glared at him and my bro started to get scared. "I taking you to your new home my home GOT IT?" The car got quiet for a long time. "Um s-so can we g-get are stuff at are old home before we g-go and live at y-yours forever?" The car stopped Hellbent sighed and he turned around to look us in the eyes. "Fine where do ya live?" My bro gave him his phone that had a GPS to are house my bro was scared and just tried to keep us safe from a wrath of a demon.

We got to are house and he let us get out. "Get what ya want your not going to come back I'll sell the house for ya." Me and my bro whet and got everything we wanted to keep with us and put them in the bed of Hellbent's truck after we got everything we got back in his truck and waited to get to his house. "Welcome to your new home boys, I'll show you to your rooms." I looked up to see a mansion in a vary poor state it had a big gate around it to. We followed Hellbent in it with all are stuff we walked up the stairs he pointed at two doors. "Their is your rooms put your stuff in them and get cleaned up then come down stairs and I'll show you what you are going to do after that."