Who is he?

(D.M.B. P.O.V)

We ordered food I got some french toast and Dolan got waffles P.T.O got pancakes the server knew him for sure and asked him about us and who we were. "Oh this is Dolan and his mystery's brother I don't know his real name." the server looked at P.T.O and had the nerve to say. "So they are holding hands because why? Are they into each other or something." I stood up about to punch him for that but my brother yanked me back down. As I was grumbling when he went to one of the demons another one of P.T.O.'s friends sat by him and made out with him of a bit as me and my bro looked away blushing. "P.T.O. are you just going to make out with your girl all day or something?" I said, his girl was mad and pouted like my bro did every time I didn't go place with him. She stormed out after telling P.T.O. to make me apologies for ASKING them to stop making out.

Dolan still was talking to P.T.O. after that til noon I just stayed quite waiting to go home as quick as I could get Dolan to shut up and go, but the brat bro of mine loves to talk. I saw a demon looking right at me and my bro it gave me chills as it smiled at me. It was a big 6 feet tall at least it had a pointed tail and was all red with silky black hair with two horns. P.t.o.saw who I was looking at he waved his hand to make him come over to us I was shaking and my bro was scared too. "So Hellbent meat Dolan and his bro guys meat Hellbent." The demon smiled with a evil grin and held out his hand for me to shack it. "Hello dough boys pleasure to meat ya." I glared at him and shock his hand. Dolan looked at me he was scared I don't blame him I was to but I tried to calm him down. "I t-think it's about time we get going d-don't you think so to?" I just noded as we got up to leave.

P.t.o look at us and tried to make us stay Dolan gave me the gust one more hour look. The demon looked at me as I finished my food i don't know what he was thinking but it can't be good. "So P.t.o why didn't ya tell me ya had two boyfriends?" His face got bright red so did my bros. "W-what their just friends non of us are together and never will be Hellbent." he looked at me and my bro holding hands and just smiled "Ok" the door almost crashed open as a even taller thing came in and stomed to us "Hellbent you asshole give it back!" he was fuming with anger the demon looked at him and handed him a something the guy glared at him "I'll see ya later." he said as he left the diner and at that point I had to leave "ya I think it's past time we should go sorry we got to go but we should meat up again later just call P.T.O." I rushed Dolan out the door and tried to get home.