Why am I such a bad brother?

(D.M.B. P.O.V.)

Hellbent drags me and Dolan over to a large red velvet bed I was just trying to hide my fear of what he is going to do to us. "Stay here." He flung us on the bed and walked off to another room. "Um what just happened?" I said in a confused tune. Dolan's face was pink instead of his normal white as he turned to me. "Um I have a question for you." I looked at him puzzled for a minuet. "Uhh okay?" he looked down making his face get even more red "Do you really want to get out of here?" "Ya, why are you asking?" "Just never mind, it was stupid, I'm probably just developing stock home syndrome (That's when you get feelings your cheaper like hellbent) or something." I was about to ask what he meant by that when Hellbent walked back into the room he was holding a bottle in one hand in the other chains / handcuffs. "What's that look for D.M.B?" I was looking at him like he was a monster or something probably but he was a demon not a human like me or Dolan or whatever we are.

Hellbent shrugged and grabbed me by my neck I struggled to get my feet to the ground I hated that he was way taller than me. "Will you stop squirming D.M.B!!" I felt something around my neck as Hellbent dropped me when I felt around my neck I heard a metal clank, he put a collar on me and put one on my Dolan too, the hell is he up to now. "Their ya go it toke forever to get these but it was wroth it, sort of." Hellbent said as he pushed me back onto the bed. "Will you stop that Hellbent I am not a push over so stop treating me like a toy!!!!" I just fucked myself by doing that. "Who do you think you are D.M.B because you are my toy now so is Dolan get that thou your head." Hellbent hissed at me. I started to get scared as he pined me down and gave me a death glare right in my face. Dolan was being good but was just as scared as me but I just pissed Hellbent off so it was my fault he was scared, why am I such a bad brother?