Being Me... : 02

Chapter Two

It is hard to deny things that made your heart flatter but there are things that couldn't deny that might be able to hurt someone.

~~~o~~~ - ~~~o~~~

"Hey! Dex, what are you looking at?!" Jackson asked him as he stares at the two ladies walking away at the beach.

"Well, if I'll see her for the third time I think I should get her name," he stated rather than answering his question.

"Oh, man! What are you talking about?"

"Nothing!" he answered as he went back from sitting at the sand.

"Ow! Don't tell me it was those girls you were talking about?" it asked while looking at the place he's looking out.

"Kind off." He answered without any hesitation.

"Whoa! Brave of you, ha!" it answered and sit beside him. "Then, why are you going to wait for a third meeting if you can just run to her and ask her right away?"

"I have my reasons," he said. "And besides, you know that I'm not yet completely moved on. So, I'll wait for our next meeting and I hope it would be the right time."

Jackson stares at him intently. "Is that you? The Dexter Martinez that I know, the best friend that I'm with since grade school... And the man that I became my business partner, is that really you?!"

Dexter Martinez a well knew Mechanical Engineer, had their own company owned by him together with his best friend Jackson Morisato an Electrical Engineer.

Dexter laughs out loud from what he had heard. "Oh, come on! As if you don't know me at all," he commented.

"Ha! That is what I am telling you! Pagdating sa negosyo wala ka nang sinasayang na oras ngunit pagdating sa paglimot sa first love mo at sa pagkakaroon mo ng chance na makapag-move on at makakilala ng ibang babae, napakabagal mo!" pagalit nitong hayag na tinawanan lang niya. "Oh, come on! Chōdo watashi o warau shinaide kudasai!" it madly answered.

(Don't just laugh at me!)

"Haist! Basta, makikita mo rin!" sabay hila niya rito patayo sa kinauupuan. "Let's just have some fun for now, okay? So let's go!"

~~~o~~~ - ~~~o~~~

"Hey! You're such a coward!" her best friend suddenly shouted.

"Saan mo gustong magpunta mamayang gabi?" sa halip na patulan niya ang pagwawala nito tinanong na lamang niya ito ng magiging lakad nila mamayang gabi.

"Hay!" it answered as it breathed deeply. "Sige! Mag-bar tayo mamayang gabi." Sagot nito.

"Call!" she answered as she smiled.

Veron harshly breathed as it smirks at her. "You really are insane!" it said that she just laughs out.

~~~o~~~ - ~~~o~~~

At the bar...

The loud and upbeat music of the bar was really entertaining that everyone was having fun of it and she also enjoys it that much.

"Gosh! Rica this is so much fun!" Veron said as it dances in the beat of the music.

"Yeah! I know and I can see!" then she laughs.

"So, what are we going to do after this?"

Rica stares back at her. "Well," she shrugs. "Magpakalasing na muna tayo ngayon at bukas na lang natin iisipin ang susunod nating gagawin. Okay?"