Chapter 7

*Skye's pov*

Alright so it's been about a month since my mom got out and it's been great being with her. Jeremiah and I have all of our stuff moved into the house and mom already has us going to a new school. Were only in 11th grade so we have to finish that and then finish school with 12th and mom insists we graduate. We both have good grade because aunt carol was always on our asses on that and mom is the SAME way but I love her a it's really nice to have her back. Me, Jerry and Jamal really hit it off right off the back like he's really chill and  Jeremiah and I don't have a problem with homosexuality. Anyway Jamal is really cool and we really connect well and we really get each other. Like we grew up without a father figure and he grew up without a mother figure. Lucious still doesn't know about us which I'm totally fine with because I don't really want to know him, but I plan on going to see mom at Empire today with Jeremiah so if he finds out he finds out but it doesn't mean I'm gonna let him in my life but we'll see. My mom got almost everything that she wanted from him. She has a nice ass office or so she says, she now owns half of the company which I'm surprised about because I didn't think is was something Lucious would do. She's not the head of A&R but she is CO A&R with Anika. Speaking about Anika my mom hates her like capital H.A.T.E.S. her. But my mom usually gets all her hatred out by coming him and playing the piano and singing from time to time and writing songs. Did I mention she's an AMAZING singer like OMG. But yeah that's how life is so far and now me and Jeremiah are in the car on our way to Empire and surprise ma and see her.

*10 minutes later at Empire*

*Still skye's pov*

We were walking into Empire and god it's so big I mean I didn't think it was this big. We walk to the main desk
"Who are you here to see" the lady at the desk say
"Umm I'm her to see Cookie Lyon" I say
"Do you have an appointment" the lady asks
"Umm no but I'm....her niece and this is my brother so he's her nephew and we came here to surprise her" I said not wanting to tell them I'm her daughter because they might tell my "dad🙄" and I don't want him to know at lest not yet.
"ummm I sorry but without an appoint- (GCO)"
"Umm is this lady giving you a problem" a voice behind me said to me.
"Ummm maybe we want to go up and see my..... aunt..... Cookie Lyon." I said
"Oh your Mrs. Lyons niece and nephew, I can help you out with that I'm Malcom DeVeaux Empire's new head of security." He said 
"Thank you" Jerry said
"No problem right this way." Malcom said. We got on the elevator and got to her floor and walked to her office. Malcom knocked on her door and opening it
"Mrs. Lyon these to say there your niece and nephew and there here see you." Malcom said. She was at her desk doing paper work and she didn't bother looking up and she said
"1. Malcom how many time do I have tell you I'm divorced so it's Ms. not Mrs. 2. Just call me Cookie and 3. I don't have any nieces or ne-" she stopped what she was saying when finally looked up and saw us.
"Umm never mind Malcom you can go" she said
"Yes Mrs- I mean Cookie" Malcom said walking out and closing the door behind him.
"Are you guys alright did something happen" she said worried getting up and walking over to us.
"Yeah mom we're fine we just got out of school and we figured why not come to Empire and check in out mum and give her a surprise visit." Jeremiah said hugging her and I nodded along agreeing to what he said and then giving her a hug.
"Well thank you babies you didn't have to do that and I thought you didn't want your father to know about you yet" she said.
"Well we don't really care about the anymore, it's like you said he's gonna find out sooner or later."I said
"Ok then whatever you say."mom said
"Mom this office is really nice" I said
"I know right" she said admiring her office
"Why don't you guys sit down, how's school" she said as we sat down on the couch
"Umm good I guess schools school" Jeremiah said
"Yeah schools ok I just miss my friends." I said
"Well honey you know they can visit anytime they want, they can even move here if they want you know we got a whole bunch of guess"
"Really thank you mommy." I said as I got up to hug her  "Yeah no problem" she said the she looked over to Jeremiah
"And destiny can come whenever she wants to you know I love that girl" mom said.
"Yeah mom I know" he said
Then there was I nock on the door.
"Who is it?" mom asked.
"It's me" Lucious said walking in and he stopped when he saw us. God I was hoping he wasn't gonna find out today.

Hey guys another chapter. What do you think is gonna happen next. Plz comment and vote and thanks for ready. I will try to update soon because I don't wanna leave you on a cliff hanger for to long. Love ya😘💕

-Kianna