Chapter 4

A/N before I start the chapter

Jeremiah is also known as J, Jerry or Miah

Skylar is also known as Sky or Shorty

Destiny is also known as Des or Dessie

Justice is also known as Jussie

Cierra is also known as C, Ra ra or Ri Ri

Anthony is also known as Tony

Johnny is also known as LJ

Allie's real name is Alison everyone calls her Allie

Also I change Destiny's and Jeremiah's Relationship they have been together for 3 years instead of a year and a half so they met when they were 15

And those are only the ones you need to know

****Sky's Pov****

"Auntie, J, I'm home." I said walking into the house with Justice, Allie and Cierra right behind me. I walked in the kitchen and Jerry was in there with his crew Anthony, Johnny, Trey, Eddie, Dominic and his girlfriend Destiny.

"Hey Guys," I said as Justice ran up to Trey to give him a kiss and Allie did the same to Johnny. Justice and Trey's have been together for almost a year now and Allie and Johnny just started going out about a month or two ago. But me and Cierra were the two loners without a boyfriend. My excuse was my overprotective brother that's older than me by less than two minutes. Cierra's was her overprotective father. Justice also had an overprotective father but she purposely dated the bad boys to get him mad but I think she really liked Trey unlike her other boyfriends she's dated. And Allies parents didn't care as long as she didn't come home prego.

"Hey Des" I said as she got off my brother's lap to give me a hug. She's like a sister to me and her and my brother are so good together. We are all the same age. She's met my mom a couple of times when we go and visit her and mom really likes her.

"So how you doin" Des asked me

"Oh you know same old shit every day, You" I asked her while she laughed at what I said.

"Yeah, I've been good you know dealing with your annoying ass brother." She said calming down

"Mmmh you got that right" I said laughing and looking at my brother

"Aye what you say bout me" J said getting up and pulling Des to him giving her a tight hug and nuzzling his head in the crook of her neck.

"Nothing" She said smiling up at me.

"I still have no idea how the hell you put up with him." I said.

"He has some good qualities" She said

"Damn right I do." J said

"Yeah ok" I said smiling at her.

"Aye yo girls let's go to the living room and do something" I said hollering at Justice, Allie , and Cierra. We went into the living room and Justice turned on the TV and my dad popped up with his fake as boogie bitch of a girlfriend on his arm as usual. I mean I kind of find it somewhat sickening I mean she's half his age.

"My bad girl" Justice said quickly turning off the tv. Like I said before Justice , Allie and Cierra are the only ones of my friends that knew he was my father, along with Tony, Des and LJ.

"No, it's not your fault girl. I mean he's famous he's literally everywhere." I said as I started thinking about him but I had to get him out of my mind so I told the girls to call our other friends Taylor and Nicki and to have them meet us in the back. I wanted to hang out in the back because the louder stereo was back there from when everyone would get together and have cookouts and just hang out.