Trapped

It had now been about 6 hours since you had woken up in Yoosung's house. He had been excessively kind during this period of time, continuously reminding you that he would provide anything your heart might desire, though you still couldn't deem him entirely trustworthy. The blond came to check on your wellbeing quite often, poking his head through the doorway to ensure that you were alright and occasionally bringing plates of food. Although you were too frightened to admit it, Rika's apartment seemed much more appealing than the silent room you currently found yourself in, and you desperately wanted to return. However, the fear of experiencing another unsettling outburst, or worse, from Yoosung caused you to abstain from further remarks towards him. Instead, you resorted to using soft smiles and gentle gestures to communicate.

After about 30 minutes of searching, you manage to locate your phone. Yoosung hadn't really specified that he wanted you to remain off of the device, but the fact that it was hidden gave you the idea that he wouldn't exactly be amused if he caught you with it. Opening the messenger app, you saw that a chatroom had been created, containing Jaehee, Zen, and Jumin.

[ (y/n) has entered the chatroom ]

(Y/n): Hello...

Jumin: Hello, (Y/n).

Zen: Hey, pretty lady.

Jaehee: Good evening, (y/n). You've been offline longer than usual. Is everything alright?

Should I tell them..?

(Y/n): ...

(Y/n): Nothing concerning the security measures at Rika's apartment has seen any major changes, right?

Jaehee: Luciel would usually update us on any important changes, especially considering that we now know of the bomb.

Jaehee: However, we haven't recieved any new information.

Jumin: Is there something bothering you?

Zen: If there's anything worrying you, I'm always on the list of people willing to run over there!

Zen: The knight in shining armor always has to protect his princess, after all.

Jumin: You don't know the address. It's classified.

Jaehee: Mr. Han is right. I'm sure any one of the RFA members would gladly volunteer to provide security. Sadly, the only individuals who know the address are V and Luciel.

Zen:

(Y/n): Thank you

(Y/n): Thank you...but that's not what's bothering me.

Jumin: ?

(Y/n): The problem is that I'm not at Ri

Zen: "Ri"?

Jaehee: I am quite confused as well.

[ Yoosung⭐ has entered the chatroom ]

(A minute of silence)

Jumin: Perhaps she did not finish her sentence.

Jaehee: I suppose it seems that way.

Zen: Wouldn't (y/n) have corrected herself already if she had made a mistake?

Jaehee: Zen does have a point...
(Y/n) is, quite suddenly, being very quiet.

Zen: Maybe Yoosung has some idea of what's going on? None of us seem to know.

[ (Y/n) has left the chatroom ]

Yoosung⭐: ...

Yoosung⭐: That's weird. Lolol I have no idea

[ Yoosung⭐ has left the chatroom ]

Zen: ...

Zen: That was quick...and strange. I'll go call Yoosung.

[ Zen has left the chatroom ]

Jumin: Assistant Kang, please contact Luciel about the situation.

Jaehee: Yes, of course.

[ Jumin has left the chatroom ]

[ Jaehee has left the chatroom ]

Stupid..such a stupid decision! Why would I attempt something as idiotic as that?

A/N: This chapter may have been a bit shorter than I intended, but I hope you still enjoy it. The next chapter will either be posted very late tonight or some time tomorrow.