“Don’t be,” Fred said softly putting his hand on my back.

                “It really –“

                “- Isn’t –“

                 “- That bad .“

                I laughed. “Do you two always have to finish each other’s sentences? I mean really, it’s like you are the same person sometimes. What happens when a girl likes one of you or one of you likes a girl? She won’t even be able to tell you apart.”

                Fred gave an uneasy laugh. “Well, I guess we are going to have to worry about that when that time comes.”

                “Is everyone ready?” Mrs. Weasley asked as she came down the stairs.

                Percy and Ginny came down after her. Next thing I knew I was standing in the fire place with some powder in my hand. The Weasley family was staring at me, everyone but Mr. Weasley who was waiting on the other side.

                “Diagon Ally,” I shouted and threw the powder at my feet.

                I felt the fire, but it didn’t burn. It was cool actually, and then I was being pulled up. I rocked through what felt like a tight tunnel that I barely fit through. Then I fell and hit the ground with a thud landing on my butt.

                “Ow,” I moaned.

                Bam!

                Something landed on me. I fell to the ground as whatever it was crashed me.

                “Oh, I’m sorry, Echo,” I heard George’s voice laugh in my ear.

                “Get off,” I groaned.

                “Yea, we should probably move before Fred lands on us,” he said still with the laugh in his voice. “Sorry if I hurt you.”

                George got off me and then I felt him pull my body up onto my feet. He pulled me out of the fire place, and just smiled softly.

                “Are you hurt?” he asked.

                “No,” I replied standing up straight, “Just a few burses. Why did you come through so fast?”

                “I didn’t,” he said. “I waited a good two minutes. Then again sometimes it does take longer the first time you come through. When you get used to it you can go faster.”

                Just then there was a bam and Fred appeared in the fire place.

                “Hey, guys,” he said walking out like he just did the most normal thing in the world. “What’s up?”

                “Well, let’s see, George tried to kill me,” I said.

                “George,” Fred said shaking his head. “What did you do this time?”

                “I’ll tell you later,” he sighed as there was another bang in the fire place and Ron appeared there. I really didn’t understand why I was the only one that fell on my butt.

                “Where’s Mr. Weasley?” I asked and then started looking around for him. I then realized where we were. It looked like a small pub slash dinner. “Um, what exactly is this place?”