Chapter 64: Luna Vs. Luna

My mother-in-mating or whatever they call it had decided to spend an entire afternoon with me, just the two of us. And I fear every minute of it. Why do I have to go?? Why can't I just stay here and do absolutely everything else.

I do not need to be told again-again-again what a troublemaker I am and how I will be an awful Luna. Okay maybe she hasn't said it like that, but she looks at me like that. And honestly... me, a luna?! Do they want to get in trouble? Have they not seen what I am capable of? I am very surprised my "mates" still wants me around. But hey, where else would I be?

Justin was leaning against the wall listening to a million bad excuses, I am the worst at making up excuses so deep down, very deep down I already knew that this was game over.

I have to face her and spend the afternoon with her and she will no doubt make me feel like the smallest unimportant creature on earth – a simple human. Whereas she – is this powerful hairy creature, even before transforming into her wolf.

Okay that was a little out of order, sorry. I do like her I guess, but she also reminds me that I need to take responsibility and be a somewhat queen to this pack. With my mates I feel like thi little princess who has to do absolutely nothing, just be me and they will do everything for me.

But this pack expects me to be this ruler of the pack and take care of the pack. I can't even take care of myself – have they not seen what I have done so far? Well, apparently not, or else they just ignore it. I seriously doubt anything worse could have happened to this pack.

"What if I choke on the tea?" I tried making up excuses to make him go with me. Justin just rolled his eyes at me "you are perfectly able to drink a cup of tea, just relax, you'll be fine". I was not giving up, not yet. not ever.

"What if we get attacked by another wolf?" I tried again hoping to make him doubt in his decisions of letting me go alone and decide to join us instead or even better – cancel it! "Then my mom will protect you, but there is no way a wolf will make it that far on my land" of course he had an answer for that as well.

"What if your mother gets a heart attack and there comes a wolf?" A girl have to try. "Don't joke about heart attacks, and like I said there is no way a wolf can come, will you please just calm down and go with my mom for afternoon tea, it is just a few hours?" he begged, of course he just had to have an answer to everything.

"Why can't you join us, it's just for a few hours, you said so yourself" I stamped way harder than intended down on the wooden floor causing a loud boom all over the place, possibly for everyone to hear.

He simply smiled at me and got closer to me and when he was close enough he lifted me off my feet and placed me on a chair in front of a table filled with makeup and hair products, everything a girl needs. "It will be fine, trust me. It would really mean a lot to me – all of us if you would do it. She is our mother" he begged. I don't like guys that begs. "FINE!" I snapped at him, hoping my eyes showed just as must annoyance as I was trying to show.

"Good girl" he kissed me on the temple and moved the chair around so that I was facing the mirror on the wall – I got the memo, 'get ready, now!'. I didn't really bother to do anything really. I just pulled my hair into a side braid and added mascara to my lashes, just to seem somehow decent. But no normally I wouldn't even do that much.

My hair is meant to be wild and free and my face is meant to be all natural, at least that is what I try to convince myself. But it could also be the fact that I have absolutely no idea to what and how I should put on my face.

"Thank you so much for doing this" Justin said leaning down beside me so we both appeared in the mirror. I glared at him through the mirror and he simply smiled back at me. "maybe I should arrange an afternoon tea with my parents?" I threatened him "you are on thin ice mister".

He simply laughed at that and put his hand out for me to take "may I?" he tried to sound like a gentleman from a previous century. "You may not, but you will do it anyway" and with that I took his hand and stood up.

"What if I can't be a good Luna to this pack?", I wasn't supposed to say it, it just happened. He pulled my hand up to his chest, right above his heart. "Is that what you worry about?" he just had to state the obvious. "No, yes, sometime" The words just didn't want to form in my mouth. He smiled down at me, he said nothing but still he said so much along the line 'what a silly thing you got into your head'.

"She cares about you very much, I think meeting your parents made her realize how...", "I don't want her pitying me!" I almost shouted at him. He sighed "Will you please let me finish?" he waited till I had calmed down a little before he continued. "it made her realize how strong you are and you are maybe not like any Luna in the whole world, but you are ours and we are the luckiest pack to have such an incredible Luna".

"You have to say that, you are my mate" I grumbled and pulled my hand back and fold my arms over my chest like a five-year-old. "Mate or not, we couldn't have asked for anyone more perfect than you" Justin said.

"I couldn't agree more" I spun around to see Xavier at the door, he looked at me and smiled widely "I cannot imagine having a mate that is simply obeying and doing what everyone expects from her" he smiled at me and took a step closer. I felt arms go around me from behind, Justins'.

"I am afraid I am crazy in love with you and there is nothing you can do about it" Xavier was getting closer and closer with each small step he took just dragging out the time, making me crave his touch even more, it is always a little more desirable when you can't have it.

Justins arms held me in place, I couldn't go to him, I couldn't get away from him. I am completely and utterly stuck.

Soon all my mates were in the room doing the same trick, alluring me in and not letting me get close. They were playing a twisted game, I knew the rules for the game. They want me to admit that I want them and that I am ready to mate them and become fully Luna of this pack. I think I am – ready for the boy/girl action I mean. Or girl/boysssss action. But the Luna part is very scary. And they come as a packet solution unfortunately.

With the only rational thinking brain cells in my brain I decided to give it my best shot and run out.

Right into the garden where Mrs. Black was seated and sipping on her tea. I did not think this through. "Oh, Miley, dear, come have tea with me".

GAME OVER!