Why you so stuborn?

Start from the beginning

OK, They Fuck With You Woop,
Cause I'm Real Lifein This Shit,
And Yes I Hit Sacks For The Cheese,
Just Like Some Mices And Shit,
Damn!
All Of My Niggas Too Loyal,
Remember The Titans And Shit,
And We Do Not Put On For These Niggas,
You Will Just Be A Stripe In This Bitch,
All Of My Niggas Bout Checks,
Just Like Some Stipends And Shit,
And I Go On From The Top,
No Need In Writin This Shit, 
They Say My Bitches Be Diking,
Low Key, I'll Be Likin That Shit! I Love It! 

I was jamming. Woop my nigga right there they bringing florida up no lie cause that song dope.

~ Make all my haters go away, Make all my haters go away, Make all my haters go away, But it feel better when they hate. ~

I decided to change the song to Yo Gotti : Yayo 

I started to work on kory math homework. His ole stank ass always trying to make me do his homework. But thats my little dumbass.

I laughed an continued working. 

After while someone tapped me on my shoulder. I looked up an it was kory.

i took off my headphones an looked up.

You want some noodles? 

I laughed. 

Wow. noodles?

Hell yeah!! Homegirl dont act like we aint on them ramen noodles? I make that cash but shit ill still be hood forever. 

I nodded. 

Yeah I want some noodles boy. Dont put all that water in the bowl ion like all that.

Yeah I know you like them  Dry ass noodles. (he shook his head)

I laughed an got back to work. 

After I was done with me an kory math homework an my essay for english class. 

I got up an went downstairs with kory an Mariah. 

Mariah, Your noodles in the microwave we didnt want it to get cold. *she gave me a fake smile*

OH. *i slightly smiled an got my food out the microwave* 

KORY!!!!! "i yelled"

huh?!? 

Why u put all this water in it? 

Nigga their is no water in it! God damn you want me to dry the noodles in a napkin to?

Shutup. "i said grabbing my noodles an siting at the slool"

Kory POV 

I swear onika crazy. Who eat dry ass noodles? Like i mean damn theirs not a drop of water in it.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Khalob POV

As i arrived to the corner store as usual big homie was there with a couple of my niggas from the gang.

I dapped all of them.

Wassup Big Homie!! 

Ayy what it is Khalob!!

Nothing mane just chiling round. You know how we rolling on the Oakland streets.

YEAH mane same shit ,same niggas, same hustle, since day 1 aint nothing changing.