"And those are exactly the reasons why we wait with you, ne Yoichi?"

- "Right!"

Guess I can't do anything against it. Fine I give in.

And so the three of us are sitting on the bench - although it's a bit cramped - and talking.

About half an hour the bus arrives and I wave my friends goodbye shortly.

⏳⏰🏫

At home I first eat dinner, then I make my homeworks, take a shower, lay on my bed and chat with Yuu-chan and Yoichi-kun.

By the time I had finished homework - which was super easy - the two got home but I took a shower directly after I had done the exercises. This lead to my smartphone nearly exploding because Yuu-chan kept spamming me. The electronic device is always set on "vibration mode" and when I got back from my shower my smartphone wasn't on the nightstand where I had left it. Instead it was moving around on the floor, still vibrating of course.
Luckily my phone didn't get hurt - yes hurt not broken - otherwise I wouldn't be able to chat with the culprit and our friend now.

We write about our short film, school and other stuff.

📴🌠📵

Around before midnight my mother comes in my room and tells me to shut down my smartphone and go to sleep.

I obey quietly and quickly wish Yuu-chan and Yoichi-kun a >> Good night <<.

Then I turn of my phone and lay it on my nightstand. But this time I made sure to switch the mode from "vibration" to "mute".

Mute... Just like me, was what I thought at that moment.

My mother gives me a hug and kisses me on my forehead once I have made myself comfortable on my bed again.

"Sleep thight, mishka."

Mishka. Little bear.

She always calls me that.

After my mama has left my room I fall asleep just a couple minutes later.

🐻🐻🐻

🎼
I piroutte in the dark
- I see the star through me.
Tired mechanical heart
- Beat 'til the song disappears ...
🔊

Although I did turn my phone mute it didn't effect the alarm which I shut down a bit lazily.

With a yawn I get up and strech myself. Still somewhat drownsy(?) I make my way to the bathroom without any accidents. Once I arrived there safely I brush my teeth with a tootbrush and also my hair but with a hairbrush.

Frowning I look in the mirror at my mirrored self, to be more exact my blonde hair. It's curly although not as curly as it was just a few minutes ago. But that's not the thing which is bothering me. The thing which bothers me is the lenght of my hair.

Since we moved house I hadn't had time to visit a hairdresser/ barber because it was rather hectic and I simply forgot it in the pandemonium/ trouble.

Now I do have the time and I could ask Yuu-chan and Yoichi-kun if they know any good ones later.

✁✂(*⊙ω⊙)✄

When the three of us sit on a ping pong table I ask them through my smartphone:
Do you know any good barber/ hairdresser?

"To be honest I will visit one today." Yuu-chan states and right after suggests: "So you can come with me."

Great! Thanks.

- "Sure no sweat."

"Seems like today will be a beauty day for the both of you."
Yoichi-kun smiles and chuckles a bit.

- "You make it sound as if the both of us were girls! Also I think you could get a new hairstyle as well, so why not come with us?"

However the brunette shakes his head with the explanation: "Sorry I have to pass. I have already plans with Mitsuba-san and Shinoa-san."

"Shinoa? And Mitsuba? Why do they want to spend today with you?"
Yuu-chan squints and sounds irritated.

- "Just because. Can't we?"

But isn't it weird if a guy is alone with two girls? I know you're not that type of guy but still...

- "Alright, I get it. It's just that Mitsuba-san and Shinoa-san want to go shopping and I should accompany them."

Let me guess. They want to look good for a boy or more?

- "Exactly."

"Well... Then are you-"

The school bell rings and interrupts the blackenette while doing so.

Hurriedly the three of us rush to our class.

🏫⏳💇

After school we directly head to the mall.

I have already told my mother beforehand and she was - like always - ok. She also teased me that I am looking like a girl with my current hairstyle.
Although my mother is an extremely relaxed person, she can be childish and annoying sometimes. (But I still love her.)

Back to reality.
Right now Yuu-chan and I stand in front of a (hairdressing) salon with the name "X. U.".

How could someone come up with that name? If I'm not mistaken it stands for "ex you". ... Pretty ominous...

Before I could escape, Yuu-chan grabs my arm and pulls me into the shop.

Once we entered the building a 14 - years old (looking) girl with two pink pigtails notices us and walks to me immediately.

- "Wow you're soooo beautiful! Who did your hair? What shampoo do you use?"

"Krul-san yamete. Stop it. You don't want to lose a new customer, do you?" Yuu-chan interrupts her and what confuses me the most is the -san which he actually used for her (?).
Slowly I start to wonder just how old "Krul-san" really is...
And if she actually is a hair stylist here.

_____________

[1374 words]