Take 1

🎬 》Yuu's P.o.v 《 🎬

~▪~▪~▪~

Every day is the same.

I wake up and do my normal morning routine. Which means I slam my grey alarm clock to shut it down. Then I make my way to the white and a little bit grey - bathroom to wash up. After I washed and dried myself I put on my grey and black school uniform. I then brush my white teeth and my black hair.
Now I'm all fresh and walk to the grey kitchen.

Luckily I don't live alone because if I did, I would only eat fast food and other not so healthy food. Or I would burn the kitchen since I'm such a bad cook.

"'Morning, Yoichi!"
I greet my flatmate while entering the room.
Immediately he turns around and smiles at me.

- "Ohayo Yuu-kun! Breakfast should be ready in five minutes."

"Great!"

With that said I take a seat.

Yoichi accompanies me and the smalltalk starts.

But today's smalltalk is a little bit different.

- "Did you already know?"

"Know what?"

- "We will get a new classmate today!"

"Really? Where did you get that information?"

- "Shinoa-san told me."

"Why am I not surprised?", I question myself with a sigh.

- "And guess from where he comes from!"

"Germany?"

- "No. He comes from Russia and is supposed to be really pretty."

"You mean strong not pretty, didn't you?"

- "No, I'm not in the wrong!

His looks are supposed to make the girls fall in love with him at once."

"Are you sure that Shinoa didn't lie to you?"

- "Yes, I am!"

Defeated I hold my arms up an undoubtful sign that I don't want to argue this. Also I usually don't fight with Yoichi because I'm aware that he doesn't like it too. Whenever I am fighting with the telephone pole, Kimizuki, Yoichi would try to calm us down - and fail -.

So I don't say anything and Yoichi finishes cooking breakfast.

•○•○•

After eating our meal Yoichi and I grab our things and run to the school.

There we meet our friends.
Shinoa is the first one to greet us.
- "Hello Yuu-san and Yoichi-san! Already excited about the hot Russian?"

"Why should we?", I respond while looking at her boringly. She wears her grey hair in a braided crown (?) , letting two locks loose like usually.