Take 16 ( Fairy Tale )

🎬 》 Yuu's P.o.v 《 🎬

In the computer room Yoichi, I and Mika are sitting on a group table, discussing how we should make the little film we're assigned to do.
The subject is "Stories behind sicknesses" so we search up information about it. But we have a little problem: We can't decide which sickness we should film about.

"How about we talk about disabilities? For example Mika-kun being a mute?" Yoichi suggests and gets ... -
Rejected.
How about we talk about circular problems instead?
- "That's not really interesting..."

"Alright what about we choose any other sickness than the ones we have?" I interrupt the both of them before their discussion gets worse.
Or we could talk about eye sicknesses?
Mika just ignores my suggestion which pisses me off!

"Oi didn't you listen to me?!"

Now it's Yoichi's turn to interfere a heated conversation:
"Minna. Guys calm down. Let's just search randomly for any interesting sicknesses on the internet?"

This time we all agree and so we use the computer.

"Let's try googling >most popular stories behind sicknesses<" I say while typing those in the search box. Immediately Google shows me the results and my group partners and I look through them silently. The first ones show the "most deadliest sicknesses" and the "most common diseases".
Why not just take a simple disease like fever?
"No that's too boring." I state and the smallest boy among us nods in agreement.

When I was about to search for something else Yoichi points at one result.
">Once you kiss your fated one your diseases will be healed...< Seems like this is an old fairy tale or even a legend ."
Never heard of such a fairy tail or legend, but it sounds pretty cheesy and I don't know. I mean...
Why do fairy tales make everything seem so easy and the fact that there'll be always a 'happy end' can't be related to every person.
"Yes you're right Mika but isn't that a nice way of thinking? And also it could just mean that you feel like you're healed when you are with your other half. Either way I think this looks kinda interesting, why not give it a try?"
At last he gives in.
Whatever. Maybe we will find something useful for our film.
"Okay then let's read this!"

☆♤♡◇♧

Once upon a time there was a pretty princess and an adventurous prince who're each other's destined one(s). Both of them lived far away from the other, the chances of the two to meet was low.
But they did.
The mother of the prince was deathly sick so the boy decided to travel around for finding the remedy. Eventually he visited the kingdom of the princess because he heard rumours about rare herbs - for the medicine - growing in the big forest. So he asked some peasants about more information and they explained him the way to the woods. After he had thanked them he rode there with his horse.
In the forest's hidden glade he found the lovely princess surrounded by colourful flowers. When she saw the foreign prince she hid behind a nearby tree. The prince promised her to not harm her until she believed him and got a little bit closer. Before he asked the girl to tell him more about the sprouts in the forest he introduced himself to her. Then it was the turn of the princess to do so and she did. Little by little they got into a conversation about the woods and themselves. Also when they collected herbs they didn't stop talking.